#1 2017-05-11 12:49:55

Dev Julia
Administrator
Registered: 2017-02-16
Posts: 140

2.3 Content Update

Hello! some changes reached titan brawl before the update. Check out what is new!


Balance changes

  • Joao  (shorter dash, lower HP on higher levels, lower DPS on lower levels)

  • Holgrush  ( +5s Cooldown, lower HP on lower levels)

  • Keiyo  (+5s Cooldown, lower HP on lower levels)

  • Gwen  (higher HP, improved Healing from Special Move)

  • Bev  (Higer DPS, higher HP)

  • Vortigern (Higher Attack Speed of the Totem)

  • Baiek - changes in progression to his mine damage (the level 1 and level 10 damage is the same as it used to be

Fixes:

  • Violet is not staying out of totem range during Special Move

New Feature: Two Champions in the beginning (LIMITED TIME)

  • First two champions are ready to be deployed from the beggining

  • Third after 31 seconds

  • Titan after 61 seconds

Offline

#2 2017-05-11 13:04:32

rcorbellini
Member
Registered: 2017-04-12
Posts: 24

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Buff vortigern totem? It's already the most powerful totem, why this?

Offline

#3 2017-05-11 13:10:52

rcorbellini
Member
Registered: 2017-04-12
Posts: 24

Re: 2.3 Content Update

If this buff on vortigern is really, I am out,  I already play and spend alot of  time/Money, if this buff is real it's prove devs have no idea how they can balance game and I can't continue play one game with this...

Offline

#4 2017-05-11 13:50:30

Dev Julia
Administrator
Registered: 2017-02-16
Posts: 140

Re: 2.3 Content Update

rcorbellini wrote:

If this buff on vortigern is really, I am out,  I already play and spend alot of  time/Money, if this buff is real it's prove devs have no idea how they can balance game and I can't continue play one game with this...

the difference between DPS is 1 point on level 10. Higher attack speed is not a buff. He simply attacks twice as fast, but every hit deals half a damage.

Offline

#5 2017-05-11 14:14:55

rcorbellini
Member
Registered: 2017-04-12
Posts: 24

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Dev Julia wrote:

the difference between DPS is 1 point on level 10.

here is the buff, even is small, why buff on most used totem?(on high ranking) i need know why this? i can't understand where this buff come?


Another point increase atack speed is a buff, even it decrease atack damage, let a example:

Minion give 30damage every atack (just example)
It attack every second right (just a example).
In this case if they are attacking and come a Joao in a 1.5 second and kill all of them they just do 30dmg.
If you change the game and make this minion give 15 damage every attack and make they're atack every 0.5second in the same example they will give 45 damage.
It's is a buff.

Last edited by rcorbellini (2017-05-11 15:28:21)

Offline

#6 2017-05-11 15:06:43

Sabotage
Member
Registered: 2017-05-11
Posts: 10

Re: 2.3 Content Update

You can remove João from the game.  That would not take place. Unnecessary to anybody Edburt is now much stronger than Joa. A good one was once a champion. †RIP Joa‡

Last edited by Sabotage (2017-05-11 15:09:02)

Offline

#7 2017-05-11 15:29:24

Dev Julia
Administrator
Registered: 2017-02-16
Posts: 140

Re: 2.3 Content Update

rcorbellini wrote:
Dev Julia wrote:

the difference between DPS is 1 point on level 10.

here is the buff, even is small, why buff on most used totem?(on high ranking) i need know why this? i can't understand where this buff come?


Another point increase atack speed is a buff, even it decrease atack damage, let a example:

Minion give 30damage every atack (just example)
It attack every second right (just a example).
In this case if they are attacking and come a Joao in a 1.5 second and kill all of them they just do 30dmg.
If you change the game and make this minion give 15 damage every attack and make they're atack every 0.5second in the same example they will give 45 damage.
It's is a buff.

It's back to 23 smile

Offline

#8 2017-05-11 15:30:01

Dev Julia
Administrator
Registered: 2017-02-16
Posts: 140

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Sabotage wrote:

You can remove João from the game.  That would not take place. Unnecessary to anybody Edburt is now much stronger than Joa. A good one was once a champion. †RIP Joa‡

We will keep our eyes on him, but so far he is still being used and still is dangerous.

Offline

#9 2017-05-11 15:55:26

rcorbellini
Member
Registered: 2017-04-12
Posts: 24

Re: 2.3 Content Update

back damage and atack speed?

because increase atack speed is a buff too, you can check my last example.

Offline

#10 2017-05-11 16:24:33

Dev Julia
Administrator
Registered: 2017-02-16
Posts: 140

Re: 2.3 Content Update

rcorbellini wrote:

back damage and atack speed?

because increase atack speed is a buff too, you can check my last example.

The attack speed is increased only for the totem, not for the minions. It means that Vortigern attack once every two seconds instead of once every for seconds.
Damage per second remains the same.

Offline

#11 2017-05-11 17:40:40

Shikoff
Member
Registered: 2017-05-09
Posts: 26

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Drok and Sabrina hiting my totem, I spawn my Joao in same line, Drok and Sabrina still hiting my totem, but not my Joao. WTF?!

Also, I hope this option "start with two champions" is not for a long time, because it is ruining all tactics, quick attacks no more available, almost no need to think which champions in which line should be spawned, because now it is no risk to make fatal mistake when spawning 1st champion. Boring. ?

Last edited by Shikoff (2017-05-11 17:41:06)

Offline

#12 2017-05-12 08:06:48

Hurdaci
Member
From: Bronx
Registered: 2017-04-20
Posts: 65
Website

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Shikoff wrote:

Drok and Sabrina hiting my totem, I spawn my Joao in same line, Drok and Sabrina still hiting my totem, but not my Joao. WTF?!

Also, I hope this option "start with two champions" is not for a long time, because it is ruining all tactics, quick attacks no more available, almost no need to think which champions in which line should be spawned, because now it is no risk to make fatal mistake when spawning 1st champion. Boring. ?

Why ruin the game?

Because now you cannot go to the totem with Thor behind minions and spam 2 lightning clouds and deal %60 damage to your opponent's Totem?

Where is the balance in this?

This "starting with 2 champions" thing is the most balancing change ever made up to date.

It made several support champions "playable"

Don't complain...


Sad that I will be missing this game reach E-Sports level.

Offline

#13 2017-05-12 08:18:56

Hurdaci
Member
From: Bronx
Registered: 2017-04-20
Posts: 65
Website

Re: 2.3 Content Update

rcorbellini wrote:

back damage and atack speed?

because increase atack speed is a buff too, you can check my last example.

Vortigern is the only damage-oriented Totem available, and it takes 32 seconds for it to kill 4 Zool minions ?! (2 shots for each minion, total of 8 shots=32 seconds) So other Zool minions come to Vortigern totem before it can kill the previous line. This has no logic in it.

So when they increase the attack speed, each minion will be killed with 3 hits and therefore it will take 6 seconds for each minion and a total of 24 seconds to kill 4 Zool minions (instead of 32). This was on point I would say.

Btw, it is surely a buff.  But I like it. Considering 520 hp Zool minions, this buff put Vortigern up to Zool's level.

Vortigern is used mostly on top of the leaderboard because it is harder to use it.
Putting an attacker behind Zool minions is just a noob thing(and top players know how to counter it).
You need a LOT of experience with Vortigern Totem to unleash its capability. It has power but if you cannot control it, it becomes just-weak.

Last edited by Hurdaci (2017-05-12 08:35:52)


Sad that I will be missing this game reach E-Sports level.

Offline

#14 2017-05-12 09:28:39

Shikoff
Member
Registered: 2017-05-09
Posts: 26

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Hurdaci wrote:

Why ruin the game?

Because now you cannot go to the totem with Thor behind minions and spam 2 lightning clouds and deal %60 damage to your opponent's Totem?

Where is the balance in this?

This "starting with 2 champions" thing is the most balancing change ever made up to date.

It made several support champions "playable"

Don't complain...

Oh, come on... are u serious?

Atfirst, situation u described with Thor is possible only on maps without towers.
And if in same time in second line opponent will release for example Sabrina, Erik, Keyo, Aisha + Vortingen minions, Violetta + Vortingen minions, or same Thor + Vortingen minions, my totem will be dead much faster.

And, friend, this is called tactics, when u need to think a little bit, which champion in which line to release to increase your chances on start, and must do it very quickly.

F*ck balance, balance means that all champions and all players will be almost equal in their strength, and u must wait all the round while your opponent will do a mistake just because he already don't see anything, there is no more tactics when all units already spawned. Just stupid butchery wall vs wall.

I want more tactics, more thinking, not just playing meat on meat. It is possible only with 1 champion start.

I respect your opinion, but I have my own.

Offline

#15 2017-05-12 11:00:49

RemptorRex
Member
From: Austria
Registered: 2017-04-30
Posts: 38

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Shikoff wrote:
Hurdaci wrote:

Why ruin the game?

Because now you cannot go to the totem with Thor behind minions and spam 2 lightning clouds and deal %60 damage to your opponent's Totem?

Where is the balance in this?

This "starting with 2 champions" thing is the most balancing change ever made up to date.

It made several support champions "playable"

Don't complain...

Oh, come on... are u serious?

Atfirst, situation u described with Thor is possible only on maps without towers.
And if in same time in second line opponent will release for example Sabrina, Erik, Keyo, Aisha + Vortingen minions, Violetta + Vortingen minions, or same Thor + Vortingen minions, my totem will be dead much faster.

And, friend, this is called tactics, when u need to think a little bit, which champion in which line to release to increase your chances on start, and must do it very quickly.

F*ck balance, balance means that all champions and all players will be almost equal in their strength, and u must wait all the round while your opponent will do a mistake just because he already don't see anything, there is no more tactics when all units already spawned. Just stupid butchery wall vs wall.

I want more tactics, more thinking, not just playing meat on meat. It is possible only with 1 champion start.

I respect your opinion, but I have my own.

Yeah Hurdaci, i just think the same.
Since the 2 Champion Start game is much more balanced, since u cant just rush 1 Lane down with a Thor like u wrote. (especially in the Map without Towers)

Shikoff, i think like Hurdaci and yes i am serious, because now u actually need Tactic to destroy the Totem, and not just a Base-Race with first Champ..

Now u have to think about, what Skill do i use, i go both Champs on one Lane and try to crush down the Enemy or i try 1 and 1. At least u got Options now. Not that, who starts with the stronger Champ can dominate the Game..

I really enjoy the Game, and i am doing very well. But i lost so many Games to that Thor/Sabrina-openings when i started with something like Holgrush.
And that cant happen now anymore, and guess what. Yesterday i reached Rank 3, now many People copy my Team or use a similar one.

But dont worry, the 2-Champ-Start is only for a Limited Time. smile

Offline

#16 2017-05-12 13:09:25

Hurdaci
Member
From: Bronx
Registered: 2017-04-20
Posts: 65
Website

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Why don't you make a poll Julia?

You can start a poll on your Facebook page like

Which is better :
a-)Starting with 1 champion
b-)Starting with 2 champions

And let community decide what they want. So nobody will be complaining if they choose it democratically smile


Sad that I will be missing this game reach E-Sports level.

Offline

#17 2017-05-12 16:20:44

Dev Julia
Administrator
Registered: 2017-02-16
Posts: 140

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Hurdaci wrote:

So nobody will be complaining if they choose it democratically smile

You would be surprised:)

But we will definitely take in consideration the feedback of the players. We might make a poll but that´s just one of the ways!

Offline

#18 2017-05-13 16:56:14

Azgoth
Member
Registered: 2017-05-08
Posts: 33

Re: 2.3 Content Update

Why you're crying that they buff Vort a little bit?

The most op and unbalanced unit in game is Zool.
Not only totem; unit.
For a long time it was so, now you see it even more.

His minions are little monsters.
They are perfect to stop single attack units like Erik and Sabrina.
Really good against Keiyo too.
They are very helpful in defending the bottom line. In addition, they can also get yourself a position close to the opponent's totem.
They are protecting you all the time. They have a huge attack, the same as Vort minions, only spread over a long time.

Last changes buffed Zool, because now is harder to protect Vort minions when opponent start witch two champions.
Joao is nerfed, he was good weapon for Vort players, now he is off.
So Zool significance has increased after last changes.
No champion has ever been so unbalanced as Zool is now.

I am opposed to nerf the champions.
Until there is a situation where everyone is playing the same champion, everything is fine.
If you want to play this champion, just buy him. This is good for the development of the game.
Most often players without a unit complain that this unit is too strong.
I'm in favor of buff champions who no one plays.

The case is different in terms of totems.
The minions are extremly expensive, the game doesn't offer any possibility to get materials (a few from chests box is a joke).
Lvl 8 + 9 + 10 cost 400 materials.
Ultimate box give ca 60 materials.
So we need to buy about 20 ultimate boxes to upgrade the last 3 levels.
It costs about $400. It's to expensive.
Champion purchases are several times cheaper.

For this reason, totems must be balanced.
Poseidon is totaly unplayable.
Vort (rare) is middle.
Zool (common) is the most op unit in game.

Time to balance the totems.


5 times solo season winner
2 times second place
The best player ever.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB