#1 2017-05-19 09:47:21

Dev Julia
Administrator

Patch Notes 2.4

There still might be some changes, but this is what you will find in the new version of Titan Brawl!

FIXES

• No matches with clanmates

• Gildward Special Move is not getting blocked

• Tower Damage - all towers deal the same damage no matter the Totem level

FEATURES / IN-GAME CHANGES

• Training Mode

• Game mode added into Battle Log Battles

• Enter player profile from friends search

• A New feature to gain Materials (the feature will be disabled in the beginning, we will inform you when it is activated)

BALANCE CHANGES

• Review of Edburt - Edburt summons his army of seed-shooting range mushrooms!

• João - HP back to the previous stats (390 / 630)*

• Fristor - increased cooldown of Special Move to 5 seconds

• Zool - now he spawns 1 minion each 8 seconds

• Elena - higher HP (250 / 400), higher DPS (23 / 32), higher Special Move Damage (125 / 200)

• Maya - higher HP (280 / 438), slightly higher DPS (20 / 31), higher Special Move Damage (250 / 340), increased time of Special Move to 7 seconds, longer Cooldown - 7 seconds

• Gaia - higher Special Move Damage (105 / 150), higher DPS (23 / 37)

• Miriel- lower HP (200 / 330), much higher Range, improved Attack Speed

• Eira - lower HP (200 / 330), much higher Range

• Grunder - higher Special Move range

• Holgrush - lower HP (692 / 1024), only every second Auto Action is healing

NEW CHAMPIONS

• Epic Totem - Mort (Clan Exclusive): Spawns One Damage Oriented Minion at a time, increased Mana speed

• Rare Champion - Everett (Clan Exclusive): Everett's engineering skills allow him to build a Turret behind him

• Rare Champion - Gurb: starts with Minions around him, his Special Move increases their attack speed

----

* (Stats on level 1 / Stats on level 10)

New_Heroes.jpg

#2 2017-05-19 13:47:17

rcorbellini

Re: Patch Notes 2.4

so much things, i am a little scared about this "Zool - now he spawns 1 minion each 5 seconds" or it ill broken or it ll be the end of zool.

when this update will be release?

Last edited by rcorbellini (2017-05-19 13:47:31)

#3 2017-05-19 14:39:56

Dev Julia
Administrator

Next week!

#4 2017-05-19 20:29:36

Azgoth

It's good to see so many changes and new units.

• Miriel- lower HP (260 / 390), much higher Range, improved Attack Speed

Her current HP is 390.

Maya can be op after these changes.
Aisha is very popular and her attack deals the same damage two times slower.

I think you should make such changes at the beginning of the season when the medals don't matter.
Not at the end.

Last edited by Azgoth (2017-05-19 20:31:51)

5 times solo season winner
2 times second place
The best player ever.

#5 2017-05-19 21:25:30

Olara

Azgoth wrote:

Her current HP is 390.

I think you should make such changes at the beginning of the season when the medals don't matter.
Not at the end.

This!

But really nice to see those upcoming changes...
Last season many players lost some good points because of the introduction of the 2 champ start during the season....

Miriel and Eira with lower hp? May you can detail the range improvement of them? They really need some serious buffs like elena I think...

The hulgrush nerf is a bit to hard (don't get me wrong, I don't play with hulgrush)... with his autoselfheal he will be just as tanky like rok, but just without offensive abilities...

Fristor will still have his role in the meta I think... it was important to vanish that ice chain...

Maya buff is too op like azgoth said... why not change her mechanic? Like increase attackspeed for x seconds...

Last edited by Olara (2017-05-19 21:29:40)

#6 2017-05-21 13:52:54

Shikoff

Dev Julia wrote:

João - HP back to the previous stats (390 / 630)*

Please bring back his longer dash too, otherwise he will be unusable anyway.

Also, I really hope that u will bring back 1 champ start.

Thank you.

#7 2017-05-22 10:31:24

Dev Julia
Administrator

Azgoth wrote:

Her current HP is 390.

Not at the end.

Thanks for spotting this out, the post is edited and now you can see the correct HP.
Aisha still does freezing with her attack, which makes it different from Maya.

When it comes to the changes, we would love to have updates every two weeks when the new season is starting, but usually it is not possible. We need to wait for the app to be approved and this is not in our hands.

#8 2017-05-22 10:32:44

Dev Julia
Administrator

Shikoff wrote:
Dev Julia wrote:

João - HP back to the previous stats (390 / 630)*

Please bring back his longer dash too, otherwise he will be unusable anyway.

Also, I really hope that u will bring back 1 champ start.

Thank you.

We will leave the 2 champions starts for now, however it is possible we will bring back the 1 champion start at some point. We think that with all the changes, Joao move will still be very useful, even if the dash is not as long as it used to be.

#9 2017-05-23 06:40:32

Hurdaci
Website

Ok so update has came but it seems like Zool became much stronger than ever.
Have your test team tried putting Holgrush behind zool minions and check if he dies or not?
Let me tell you: No he doesn't.
People are constantly gaining medals using Zool-Holgrush and broken champions like Maya-Gurb.
It needs 5 Fristor specials to kill that Maya behind zool-Holgrush and 2 specials to kill only Gurb clones.
And 1 Snuft special is not enough to kill even those op Gurb "clones"!
While your enemy can kill all your heroes with 2 Maya specials..

This is not fair.

Okey you want people to use Baiek which is Gurb's counter but it is useless against many other heroes since it launches mines behind ranged enemy and they wont explode unless someone comes from behind so you cannot stop Aisha-Maya etc whenever you want...

-You need to increase Zool minion spawn time to at least 7 seconds
and
-Decrease Gurb clone HP to 130 at lvl10.

Sad that I will be missing this game reach E-Sports level.

#10 2017-05-23 14:32:12

Dev Julia
Administrator

Many posts have been deleted from this conversation as they were not connected with the topic. We are here to discuss the new features and balance changes, however due to some accusations I need to make a few things clear.

-No player unlocked Gurb before the update.
-Players taking part in beta had did not use it to exploit the materials (we had a display bug in the profiles connected with trophies)

#11 2017-05-23 19:55:04

rcorbellini

Get another update today, bug fix?

#12 2017-05-24 14:34:12

Hurdaci
Website

You need to make your tests better before making a change. Now Zool spawns 6 minions in 30 seconds which is %50 more than before!? So a common Totem needs a %50 buff?! Why?
Who's idea was that?.. 

Zool completely broke the game right now. Everybody put attackers and 1 tank behind zool minions and just wait for their opponent to struggle trying to kill those minions..

Seriously you increased Vortigern attack speed but lowered the damage so it became equal-THIS IS FINE
but you increased Zool minion number by %50  but their HP is the same?! - HERE STARTS THE PROBLEM
Why don't you leave the damage the same on Vortigern?
You can clear Vortigern minions using  1 special attack and then attack the totem for 30 seconds...
But in Zool, there is no chance you are clearing the way with 1 special.. they keep coming.. You can clear the way with Aisha for only 10 seconds(if your opponent is fool enough to wait without stunning your Aisha).

So now people use Vortigern only if they don't have a high level Zool or no earth to upgrade its minions.
You can look at the elite leaderboard logs to see the problems of the game right now.
Only 2 types of teams available.
If you are making your advertisement like " Make your way to the Elite Leaderboard and become the best player!" , you need to adjust the game accoring to the Elite Leaderboard, and all I see now is a complete mess.

I saw 6 friends on my friend list who abandoned the game after the update, all from top 10 clans.   

You need to do something ASAP.

You can start with:

Decreasing Zool hp to 90(2 Vortigern attacks)
or
increasing spawn time to at least 7 seconds
or
increasing max level Vortigern single hit damage to 65
to be fair...

And continue with Gurb clone hp, Maya skill damage etc.

Last edited by Hurdaci (2017-05-24 14:52:11)

#13 2017-05-26 09:23:01

Tearon

Okay, so we can finally see new totem in game, but how are we supposed to get it? Sure, clan exclusive, but there is no change in clan shop and no change in gaining materials. So when exactly should we look forward for these changes, please?

#14 2017-05-26 12:10:09

Dev Julia
Administrator

Tearon wrote:

Okay, so we can finally see new totem in game, but how are we supposed to get it? Sure, clan exclusive, but there is no change in clan shop and no change in gaining materials. So when exactly should we look forward for these changes, please?

Hello, the Totem will be available next Monday. the shop is changing every week on Monday and since the update was introduced this week, the unit could not bought in the shop.

#15 2017-05-28 16:43:00

Stardust

I loved the new update because Maya got a buff, edburt is fun to mess around with, and the zool change is interesting, and then I saw gurb, and then I saw the great gurb bundle, and not only has he ruined the game but its more pay to win now, for some people they maxed him out on day one, ive even seen people with the name gurb pay2win, and stuff like that, he needs major changes.

#16 2017-05-29 13:56:22

Hurdaci
Website

New heroes came but I still see the same champion combos.
Consider these changes:

-Zool minion spawn time : 8 seconds ( Buff)

-Elena stuns 2 targets instead of 1 (Buff)

-Ding increased hp and dps (Buff)

-Thor's ability has a cast time of 1 sec and can be canceled with a good timing (Nerf)

-Gurb's hp is higher and dps is reduced by %30, clones hp reduced to 130 at max level. (Nerf)

-Gwen No self heal?

-Bev has lower hp and lower auto-heal than Gwen? Why? Increase both hp and heal! (Buff)

-Erik %15 lifesteal, -5 lower damage (Buff) since there are a lot of multi-targeted new heroes, Erik is not used anymore.

-Brian higher shield hp (Buff)

-Fristor 5 second cooldown is not enough because his stun has a casting time of around 0.5-1 second so he waits around a second and then stun for 4 seconds which makes 5 seconds, then he can stun again without waiting 1 second as you think.. So increase stun time to 5.5 or 6 seconds.  (Proper nerf)

-Maya -20 damage on special (Nerf)

-Korang %50 area burn damage to special (Buff) So he can clear minion waves now..

-Eira roots enemies in place for 1 sec when special used (Buff)

-Toyce - cancel shield ability, only attack buffs. (Buff)

-Everett: +%50 turrets deal higher damage to totems (Buff) These turrets deal around the same damage as Toyce buff but not that effective at all, it can clear 1-2 minion waves only..

-Miriel : higher dps (Buff)

-Grunder : Hooked enemies deal damage to the allied units they collide while being hooked. (Buff) So you can clear minion waves with hooked champions! Which will make Grunder playable! He is an epic champion so he needs to be powerful right? Do it smile

-Treebor: higher hp - up to 900 - or reduce his hp and make him regenerate the damage dealt to the area (Buff) So he can survive only if he uses his special!

-Peacebot: Do something, he is not used! Maybe an instant stun or stunning 2 times, or add a 2 second blackout (enemies screen will turn into black so he/she cannot see for 2 seconds). Or Peacebot also throws a smoke bomb somewhere on the map to hide that area for 5 seconds! Just like special forces !

-Chippy: Havent seen him last 2 seasons.. He is dead also. Do something! (Maybe damaging enemy champions if tower at full HP? So people use it to collect skulls rather than just using him as a tank)

-Yorke: Why lower damage than Gordon? And his "so said" slowing ability wont work?

-Poseidon: His minions will have reduced damage, however deal 20 small-area damage each, when killed.(Buff) So people will try to keep them away from totem.

Thats all for now.
I want answers to each change with reasons pls..
Since I think most of the community would agree the changes I mentioned above, and some of them are taken from thier facebook posts.

( Keep in mind that making common champions underpowered wouldn't help you. If makes them unplayable and it makes the game boring. So they need to be as powerful as rare ones. Maybe epic champions can be slightly better than rare and common.)

Last edited by Hurdaci (2017-05-31 08:04:21)

Board footer