L3   176   -   170
    L4   189   -   180
    L5   202   -   190
    L6   215   -   200
    L7   228   -   210
    L8   241   -   220
    L9   254   -   230
    L10 270   -   240

• Rebalance Clan Boss Kraghon level  2, 5 and 8 Wind/Blows each 30s instead of 15s.

#2 2017-06-16 14:09:09

Hurdaci
Website

Re: Patch Notes 2.5 [TO BE CONFIRMED]

Nice changes!
You listened us about Korang too

Please put Baiek again to the clan shop for a last time.

And what about:

-Matching up with clanmates?

-No bronze top500 circle, no top 500 medal

-Maybe change Elite I leaderboard into top500 so people will know if they are top 500 or not. So they try to get into the list instead of stop playing because they think that there won't be Elite I that season..

Sad that I will be missing this game reach E-Sports level.

#3 2017-06-16 14:37:29

Dev Julia
Administrator

Hurdaci wrote:

Nice changes!
You listened us about Korang too

Please put Baiek again to the clan shop for a last time.

And what about:

-Matching up with clanmates?

From Monday you will find Mort, Everett and Miriel in the clan shop. They will stay there until new champions will be added. You will be able to find Baiek in the normal chests.

Matching up with the clan-mates is happening in specific situations, we are working on a fix to stop that from happening but it won´t be implemented in this update.

Hurdaci wrote:

-No bronze top500 circle, no top 500 medal

-Maybe change Elite I leaderboard into top500 so people will know if they are top 500 or not. So they try to get into the list instead of stop playing because they think that there won't be Elite I that season..

Can you explain, is there an issue with top 500?

And thanks for the idea, we might implement it. But not in the upcoming update.

#4 2017-06-16 15:20:56

Hurdaci
Website

Dev Julia wrote:

Top 500 players don't get "Top 500 Avatar Bronze-Circle" or medal.
I finished just below top 100 to get it last season but I didn't get it.

So there is a bug about it.

I don't see other players with that circle or medal. Only the first season you launched those collectibles, they got that bronze avatar circle and medal, then never happened again. (For last 4 seasons)

#5 2017-06-16 15:31:27

Dev Julia
Administrator

Hurdaci wrote:
Dev Julia wrote:

Top 500 players don't get "Top 500 Avatar Bronze-Circle" or medal.
I finished just below top 100 to get it last season but I didn't get it.

So there is a bug about it.

I don't see other players with that circle or medal. Only the first season you launched those collectibles, they got that bronze avatar circle and medal, then never happened again. (For last 4 seasons)

thanks, we will check this out!

#6 2017-06-16 17:21:54

Azgoth

Dev Julia wrote:
  • When units are on the max level players can still find their tokens

Just for what?

Dev Julia wrote:
  • Unknown flag is now a pirate flag

I like it, the first good change for a long time roll

5 times solo season winner
2 times second place
The best player ever.

#7 2017-06-17 19:35:37

Olara

Azgoth wrote:
Dev Julia wrote:

Just for what?

Dev Julia wrote:
  • Unknown flag is now a pirate flag

I like it, the first good change for a long time roll

Like azgoth said, for what reason?
Is this really necessary?

You will take the opportunity for many players to bring their champs to level 10 after so much effort and WAITING...

Just some examples to make this clear for you, what you are about to do with the upcoming changes:

I had jaoa on Level 9 for about 5 months.. I had just 2 or 3 champs on level 10 then... I made every daily quests and I made every saison elite for max reward... I made some minor expenses but it did not helped me a lot...
I wanted him to level up on 10 because he was by far the strongest hero.

Now with the new changes we all have to wait even longer to level up our champs!
The more champs you have on level 10 the faster you can level up the others. This is a process, which every longtime player is looking forward to... there is no reward for having a level 10 character anymore... I supported your game, but this announcement is just profitbased and has no absulutley no advantage and comfort for the players... the trading system won't balance this! Think over this please...

Last edited by Olara (2017-06-17 21:29:33)

#8 2017-06-17 22:06:27

RemptorRex

Olara wrote:
Azgoth wrote:
Dev Julia wrote:

Just for what?

Like azgoth said, for what reason?
Is this really necessary?

You will take the opportunity for many players to bring their champs to level 10 after so much effort and WAITING...

Just some examples to make this clear for you, what you are about to do with the upcoming changes:

I had jaoa on Level 9 for about 5 months.. I had just 2 or 3 champs on level 10 then... I made every daily quests and I made every saison elite for max reward... I made some minor expenses but it did not helped me a lot...
I wanted him to level up on 10 because he was by far the strongest hero.

Now with the new changes we all have to wait even longer to level up our champs!
The more champs you have on level 10 the faster you can level up the others. This is a process, which every longtime player is looking forward to... there is no reward for having a level 10 character anymore... I supported your game, but this announcement is just profitbased and has no absulutley no advantage and comfort for the players... the trading system won't balance this! Think over this please...

Yeah i agree with Azgoth and Olara. For what.?/:
I just started to hit lvl 10 with some common Champs like Ding that are not used at all so i will get more Tokens of other Champs and now u want to change it so this wont work anymore./:

#9 2017-06-17 22:28:34

Freeze

I totally agree with the others. Some of my champs are on level 10 now, but when receiving their tokens again, I will never make it to bring others to level 10. This change would make it absolutely senseless trying to level champions. Just getting the missing tokens via trading won´t work at all. Please re-think this change!

#10 2017-06-17 22:36:59

Shade

I agree with the others too. I ask for bev for example, but i don't play this Champ. I only ask for him, because this Champ is nearly Level 10 and after i upgrade him to the max I get more Tokens from for example fristor. Most Players spend Tokens for bev, but for fristor nobody spends. Pls rethink this Change, it is very important for Players with Champs near Level 10.

#11 2017-06-18 10:46:14

Hurdaci
Website

Having tokens after lvl 10 is not that bad. Maybe some players learn sharing tokens after this..

#12 2017-06-18 12:52:40

Shikoff

Julia, what is estimated release date?

#13 2017-06-18 14:21:23

RemptorRex

Hurdaci wrote:

Having tokens after lvl 10 is not that bad. Maybe some players learn sharing tokens after this..

I share a lot of Tokens. But let me give u an example. If i have Ding on lvl 10 and still get Tokens for him. Do you really think anyone is gonna give me stuff like Chippy for Ding Tokens.? Exactly nobody will trade like this..

#14 2017-06-18 16:40:37

Hurdaci
Website

RemptorRex wrote:
Hurdaci wrote:

I share a lot of Tokens. But let me give u an example. If i have Ding on lvl 10 and still get Tokens for him. Do you really think anyone is gonna give me stuff like Chippy for Ding Tokens.? Exactly nobody will trade like this..

This system is bad only for players who are lvl30+, but balances the game and gives them equal chances to get tokens as low level players. At this point, devs need to make a decision like if they want to make low levels happy OR high levels..

#15 2017-06-18 17:05:08

Azgoth

Julia see how many players wrote their first post on this forum in this topic.
Because they don't want this change.
You remember what was when you raised the number of tokens needed to upgrade units.
Many players have gone away and you are afraid of it.
That is why you are trying to make a player-friendly game now. For beginners players.
But that is wrong thinking. No novice player doesn't expect to win straight away. People like to grow, make progress.
By introducing this change you are not encouraging novice players to develop.
You will only start a similar storm and dislike from older players like when you raised the number of tokens needed to upgrade units.
As we remember, later you did everything to retreat from this change, but it was too late.
Don't make that mistake again.
Do you want to make changes that will encourage players to play?
Read this:
http://forum.titanbrawl.com/viewtopic.php?id=411
http://forum.titanbrawl.com/viewtopic.php?pid=585#p585

5 times solo season winner
2 times second place
The best player ever.

#16 2017-06-18 19:34:59

Hurdaci
Website

Azgoth wrote:

You remember what was when you raised the number of tokens needed to upgrade units.
That is why you are trying to make a player-friendly game now. For beginners players.
But that is wrong thinking. No novice player doesn't expect to win straight away. People like to grow, make progress.
You will only start a similar storm and dislike from older players like when you raised the number of tokens needed to upgrade units.
As we remember, later you did everything to retreat from this change, but it was too late.
Read this:

Just stop crying and dont mess the dev's head . You 20 high level players are not gonna rescue this game with your purchases. So move away and give low levels a chance.

#17 2017-06-18 22:11:27

Olara

Hurdaci wrote:
Azgoth wrote:

Read this:

Just stop crying and dont mess the dev's head . You 20 high level players are not gonna rescue this game with your purchases. So move away and give low levels a chance.

Mate we are not here to flame each other... everybody is free to open up his opinion...

Perhaps we are all blind and you can lighten us up... what's the big advantage for new players through this change?

New players will take months go their first level 10 character... when lvl 10 with one hero he still get tokens for its hero... this will take longer than now for new players to develope their heroes...

Am I missing something? I really don't get the advantage of this change...

Last edited by Olara (2017-06-18 22:12:27)

#18 2017-06-18 22:15:11

Olara

Anyway devs, glad to see many fixes and new features... I'm looking forward for the tournaments and it is nice to see that korang makeover...

#19 2017-06-18 23:40:01

Hurdaci
Website

Olara wrote:

Mate we are not here to flame each other... everybody is free to open up his opinion...

Perhaps we are all blind and you can lighten us up... what's the big advantage for new players through this change?

New players will take months go their first level 10 character... when lvl 10 with one hero he still get tokens for its hero... this will take longer than now for new players to develope their heroes...

Am I missing something? I really don't get the advantage of this change...

I'm not telling that it gives low levels an advantage.
This system will  balance the game. You guys won't be able to max new heroes at day 1 just by opening some spare boxes. We are seeing the effect of Gurb abuse. 8 out of top 10 were Gurb players last season. What is the chances of a low player to have max level Gurb by now and compete against those top players?

*You know that having a lvl9 champion is enough to be competitive and reach Elite leaderboard. So nobody really needs max level heroes. They need balance and equality.

Last edited by Hurdaci (2017-06-18 23:49:49)

#20 2017-06-19 17:39:56

LAW

I love the fact that you're finally reverting the gacha back to its original concept. In every gacha based game, getting repeats is a thing. So everyone up there is just trying to have the current system to stay so they will have every new champion the easy way.
I totally support you with the change of getting repeat from random boxes.
On the other side to keep it balanced, please keep the themed character boxes of specific characters coming to the shop and also the offers that require straight purchase from the store. That would still help paying players to get their money advantge.
Also to balance it for the free2play players i would advise to make the coins requesting down to every 4 or 6 hours instead of 8.

EDIT: now that i think about it, they might have meant you can get extra tokens for champions when you have already maxed everything, since opening boxes now doesn't give tokens if you maxed all champions of a specific tier, for example if someone has all Epic champions now at max level and opened an ultimate box, they are only going to get rare and normal tokens.

Last edited by LAW (2017-06-19 18:22:45)

#21 2017-06-20 10:09:57

Farhan853

Possible release date for the update?

#22 2017-06-20 23:37:18

MintSlim

Dev Julia wrote:

When units are on the max level players can still find their tokens

If this is going to happen , i am suggesting you to reduce the waiting time of token requests from 8 hours to 6 or something . Otherwise i agree with the majority .

Board footer