• Not getting tokens of max leveled heroes

• Toyce Shield levelup correction

• Gurb Special move particles do not disappear

• Grunder Power up damage Fix

• Elena fix on stats

• No spectator button on the leaderboard

• Wrong rank number on result screen

• Button to Add Friend in Search results not working

• When purchasing a STARTER PACK it will let an empty space in the SHOP.

• CLAN BOX - Reward doesn't match with the info pop up

• MAGIC BOX - Get stuck when trying to open several boxes in the same session

• Non Active clans removed from leaderboard

• BATTLE - Sometimes app gets frozen

• GEMS SUBSCRIPTION - The CLAIM button in WAR LOBBY is overlapping the Totem.

Features / changes ingame

• Grunder, York and Baiek are not Clan exclusive

• Beeping Audio codes to get rewards from videos

• Tournaments

• Unknown flag now is a pirate flag

Balance changes

• Rebalance Clan Boss Kraghon level  2, 5 and 8 wind/Blows each 30s instead of 15s.

• Korang HP increased

Old HP - New HP
    L1   450 - 500
    L2   460 - 517
    L3   471 - 546
    L4   481 - 569
    L5   491 - 598
    L6   522 - 621
    L7   547 - 655
    L8   583 - 678
    L9   614 - 724
    L10 655 - 759

• Korang auto burns attacking enemies each 1s

Damage 
    L1   5
    L2   6
    L3   7
    L4   8
    L5   9
    L6   10
    L7   11
    L8   12
    L9   13
    L10 15

• Baiek Mine Damage Progresion rebalance

Old Dmg - New Dmg
    L1   150   -   150
    L2   163   -   160
    L3   176   -   170
    L4   189   -   180
    L5   202   -   190
    L6   215   -   200
    L7   228   -   210
    L8   241   -   220
    L9   254   -   230
    L10 270   -   240

• Rebalance Fristor Special move cooldown

Old - New
    5s   -   6s

#2 2017-06-21 15:44:25

Grimeth

Re: Patch Notes 2.5

Some of the TOP players worked really hard on maxing the common champions (I mean, like half a YEAR of HARD play) so that their boxes could've been more rewarding. Now, the grind never ends, maxing the rest became a joke. No point in trading the tokens between players other than a simple "thank you" from clanmates.

"But you get xp for each token you donate! You lvl up faster!"

Yeah, it's just a number.

Good changes on Fristor. We shall see how his fire counterpart plays out.

The box rewards... just no words for you guys.

#3 2017-06-21 22:53:49

jmil

Well, they sneaked in the token change today. I'm getting a lot of tokens for my (mostly useless) lvl 10 Champs again.
So trying to lvl the better ones will take even longer now. And buying ultimate boxes seems even more pointless than before...

Last edited by jmil (2017-06-21 22:54:25)

#4 2017-06-22 09:32:52

Hurdaci
Website

-Toyce shield is written 304, but in-game shield appears to be 295. So there is still a problem.
-Toyce damage buff (red) is nerfed? It was +23 but now +18. And it is not wriiten in 2.5 patch notes.
-Can we enter a tournament with a "TRY ME" champion? They are for 1 match only so are we going to lose it after 1st match or not can you clarify it?

Sad that I will be missing this game reach E-Sports level.

#5 2017-06-22 10:44:01

Elias

With non getting Max leveled heroes we were breaking the pace of the progression, the higher level you get, the more time you have to invest in upgrading your Champions. There are some tools to accelerate this progression a little bit, like asking your friends for tokens or purchasing/buying an offer when a Champions you want is available, but is still slow, that's the idea, some players will progress a bit faster than others, but the progression must be in the same magnitude, otherwise the ecosystem becomes too unfair. Max leveling a new Champion in less than 24h is unfair for the rest of the players. Same goes to getting to top 1...

Max leveled tokens are useless?
You can give them to your friends or clan mates, and ask them for the ones you want.

We are also working on a new feature to invest this "extra" tokens.

About Toyce we are taking a look.

The “Try me” heroes are only for one battle, after that the previous champion you had on that slot should be automatically equipped for the rest of the battles.

#6 2017-06-22 11:13:26

jmil

Elias wrote:

Max leveled tokens are useless?
You can give them to your friends or clan mates, and ask them for the ones you want.

We are also working on a new feature to invest this "extra" tokens.

Well, perhaps I'm very unlucky but my Lvl 10 and very close to lvl 10 are the ones like Elena, Treebor, Ding, Poseidon, Karnak, Edburt and Korang... Nobody wants them. And nobody gives you Aisha, Maya, Fristor, Sabrina, Rok, Drok, Thor, Keiyo, Gordon or Vortigern for them.
I was sitting on 300 Korang because the last ultimate box gave me way more than I needed for Lvl 10. At least now that you buffed him I could finally gift them to clan mates to try Korang out. But that's it.
I was happy to finally get rid of getting tokens for these Champs and have a slight better chance at finally getting Maya or Erik or lvling Gordon and now I'm back to square one and fear purchasing ultimate boxes will only grant me again hundreds of unwanted and useless token.

And yes, it's unfortunate that a handful of people have so many Lvl 10 champs that they can easily max new Champs in a day or two. But the majority doesn't have that advantage.

Let's hope you guys really implement a feature to get something useful out of all the unwanted tokens.

EDIT:
I knew it, what I was afraid of happened:

I dared to buy an ultimate box and got over 400 tokens for my Lvl 10 Elena and over 520 tokens for my Lvl 10 ̶k̶̶o̶̶r̶̶a̶̶n̶̶g̶ Knud (sorry, mixed the names up). No tokens for the common non Lvl 10 champs/totems/titans that I actually could and would lvl if I had the tokens. Definitely the last ultimate box for me...

Last edited by jmil (2017-06-23 15:28:00)

#7 2017-06-22 15:27:28

Elias

If you look for it, you will find players with the heroes you want at Max level and asking for some of the ones you don't want (actually I can give you Maya I have her at Max level, and I've been asking for Korang the whole week smile )

May be we should create a thread only for this purpose.

#8 2017-06-22 15:37:06

jmil

I never found a Maya or Erik and just a week ago I found a Gordon from the tournament box.

So I can't ask for Mayas wink

But you are free to add me, seems like I can gift ̶k̶̶o̶̶r̶̶a̶̶n̶̶g̶ Knuds forever now...

Last edited by jmil (2017-06-23 15:28:18)

#9 2017-06-23 08:25:33

LAW

Now that you implemented the random tokens from boxes for all champions even the ones who got max leveled. Please consider having variety in tokens from random boxes, specially in large boxes like the ultimate box( for examble make the ultimate box's tokens for 3 different epic champions, 4 rare champions and 5 common champions) abd not just for 1,1 and 1 only. It will be really annoying when someone gets 500+ tokens of 1 champion they already had maxed. Money-wise this is a great loss and everyone would start buying gold boxes instead which is a huge downgrade from last updates.

Last edited by LAW (2017-06-23 19:26:51)

#10 2017-06-26 11:50:30

Grimeth

I'm saving all my boxes till the DEVs find a reasonable way of spending the excess tokens. Really, all it took was a one really bad update, and the top players are leaving right and left. You guys destroyed months worth of play for some, without any notice. Another crushing experience after another failed feature.

You should've come up with a way for players to get rid of the unwanted/maxed tokens before you implemented such a disastrous change (exchanging them for some sort of 'dust' you can use to create other tokens, let's say 3:1 ratio or so).

Many elite players stay strong only because they have their guild's support; the feeling tha "the next update is gonna fix this and that, this time for sure" feeling is overwhelming. You should try to understand how hard it is for a player to drop out from a game he/she spent the last 10 months playing, just to watch it collapse like it currently does.

All that talk that you devs care about us, old players is sadly just a pr bullcrap. Would've been a lot easier for both sides if you just told us to f**k ourselves; "we have a diffrent, money grabbing model for that game, thank you for your time and bye". It would've saved you a lot of time reading and responding to all the negative feedback you're getting. Would've cleaned the air a bit in clan chats, because lately all the things we discuss is how this game becomes more and more frustrating and player-unfriendly. Bet it's not only in the top clans.

#11 2017-06-26 12:58:31

Dev Julia
Administrator

Hi Grimeth,

We are aware that the game went through a lot of changes in the last months. Making this change was a difficult call, but we had to make it. Otherwise the players could level up the Champion that have just appeared in the game in no time. We had been informing about this change while talking about the proposed change in balancing.

We are working on the new feature that will allow the players to use the extra tokens.

#12 2017-06-26 17:41:59

Stamski

Yes Julia, the game has changed. But not to make it better. You just want to squeeze a little more out of a players wallet. Everything the players said was ignored. And now we are getting all those up maxed champs from the boxes. And the only thing you do is to promise another useless feature. It will last like half a year till its implemented. And you will call it a great advantage for the game.

You have to follow the players will and not your own. Otherwise this game will die soon. Like your first developed game.

Board footer