#1 2017-06-28 14:05:34

Hurdaci
Website

Material Adjustment

Current material system is completely unbalanced.
Around 420 materials needed to max a unit.
Ultimate box=60 materials
Tournament win rewards= around 40 per tournament
Chance to get the materials we need: 1/3

So we need to buy 22 Ultimate boxes
or
Win 34 Tournaments
just to max a single Totem or Titan.
ok we can use other 2 type of materials we got to max 2 more champions orTitans but do you think this is enough?

Let me tell you: it is not.

Prices are too expensive and pushing pay2win system to its limits.

If you make a well balanced rewarding system, nobody will need to exploit or abuse when they can.

What should we do? Shall we spend 2.000 € in a mobile game to max 5 cards of a deck?

Lets think that we spent it, you will "balance" the champions in a weird way and all that money will go to trash.

You cannot blame a person who exploit in these circumstances
Thé whole thing makes no sense and needs to be fixed ASAP!

Last edited by Hurdaci (2017-07-04 14:08:37)

Sad that I will be missing this game reach E-Sports level.

#2 2017-06-28 20:23:18

Grimeth

Re: Material Adjustment

Let me reply to you how you reply to almost all threads with legitimate complaints made by other players:

OmG StOp cOmpLaINinG iT's FoR thE bEst, LeaVE tHe deVS thEY knOW whAt thEY aRe dOIng StOP QQ NoBODy CaREs I bEAt a hiGH lVl playEr ONce Im gUD u NoT aNd i KnOw beST

#3 2017-07-03 10:56:33

Hurdaci
Website

AGAIN nO REPLY FROM THE DEVS.

#4 2017-07-03 15:43:54

Dev Julia
Administrator

Thanks for the suggestion.
We were always aware that materials were difficult to obtain in Titan Brawl. Just this month we had added tournament feature that gives players a completely new one of receiving materials. At the moment we are not planning on adding more features that focus so much on the materials, but it is possible we will implement changes in the future.

Having that said, using exploits to gain unfair advantage against other players because you fill that upgrading Special Moves is against the Code of conduct. This behavior is strictly forbidden and will be penalized.

#5 2017-07-04 14:12:10

Hurdaci
Website

Dev Julia wrote:

At the moment we are not planning on adding more features that focus so much on the materials, but it is possible we will implement changes in the future.

Says this and we see 3 new material bundles today with exaggerated prices. And a %5 off! You were not selling materials, how do you calculate that %5 can you tell us please?
What was the normal price?

#6 2017-07-04 16:53:20

Dev Julia
Administrator

We have special Material offers where you can buy the materials, but this is not a new feature.

The original price was a mistake though - now you can get 1 Platinum Box and 15 materials of your choice for the same price as 1 Platinum box +250 Gems.

Board footer