#1 2017-07-08 02:36:31

LAW

This is now a gacha game right?

With the latest update you reverted the change you made a couple of months ago where people stopped getting tokens for champions they already had. Now every single champion token can be pulled from any chest and i did support that decision because it makes sense for a gacha game to do that, but wait... there's around 40 champions in the game including the totems and titans, and all of these have the same rate to be pulled from any box. Back then before you changed one of the biggest concept of the gacha which is getting dupes or already owned and maxed items, back then you had so much fewer champions than they are now plus everyone back then was experimenting as no one had max leveled champions, but now as an old player who has everything maxed up, why should i buy random boxes to get the new champions tokens, when i know i have only around 10% chance to pull that new champion? And the best offer i have in the shop is 20 tokens for that champion + a silver box for 4 or 5 euros?!
A real gacha would have rate ups from time to time for specific champions, without that i would theoretically have to buy 9 boxes to finally get the new champions tokens in case they were epic, in rare and normal section it would be worse, much much worse, i would rather now just be a free to play player and just wait for the tokens from daily boxes, season end boxes and gifts from friends, even the friends gift option wouldn't be reliable in case the new champion was op like gurb or mort. And that's what i'm currently gonna do and any player would never waste that kind of money to max a new champion while on the process get enough extra tokens to max the old champions all over again, and that would be repeated every single update that has new characters?

Please rework your gacha system from the ground up, and put more effort into the game to keep its success, otherwise you will keep losing players interest from the unbalanced changes that keep coming every update.

#2 2017-07-10 13:06:54

Dev Julia
Administrator

Re: This is now a gacha game right?

We had to make this decision although it was not an easy now. We are aware that it might be a problem for top level players.
We will make changes and improvements in two ways:

1) By adding additional levels to the units (this way the players can use the extra tokens)
2) By creating boxes with more specific content

It is one of the top things we want to change in the game however at the moment our main focus is on the new balance.

#3 2017-07-11 11:03:42

Olara

Dev Julia wrote:

We had to make this decision although it was not an easy now. We are aware that it might be a problem for top level players.
We will make changes and improvements in two ways:

1) By adding additional levels to the units (this way the players can use the extra tokens)
2) By creating boxes with more specific content

It is one of the top things we want to change in the game however at the moment our main focus is on the new balance.

By stating this, I will not continue giving my tokens to my friends... so will others do... I have given so much tokens now to friends that I made almost 2 levels, from 31 to 33...

once again that changes on the token system have cost you many players and still you will loose some veterans...
think over these changes...
Additional level will result from
Now on to players who save their extra token... players who stuck on level 8 or 9 will have now more troubles to level up...

I understand that you try to make additional profit... but the system now causes only that players won't pay anything for your offers...
Who is stupid enaugh to buy any of those boxes with that high percentage of randomness...

Additional levels won't be satisfying enaugh for longterm players with that kind of tokensystem...

#4 2017-07-12 01:01:29

No name

Olara ! I disagree with you !
Julia ! Update speed can you make it a little faster ! A lot of people can't wait.......

#5 2017-07-12 08:37:53

RemptorRex

No name wrote:

Olara ! I disagree with you !
Julia ! Update speed can you make it a little faster ! A lot of people can't wait.......

Can u explain at least why u disagree Mister No Name.?

Board footer