#1 2017-07-19 15:48:48

TheBiggyBoy

Ideas for Clans

- I create a clan with a name "BALKAN PARTY" for Balkan people only. Unfortunately in my clan joined people from France, Russian, Italy and other states (not from Balkan).
Idea is to add "name changing option" in clans. Admin can change name of his clan with his own gems.
I don't want to leave clan just to make a new one...

- And you can add "last time online" next to their name in clan so can admins view who is active player. Now admins can view last time playing only when go to players profile and look at his battle log...

- Next idea is share icon for instagram. Today everyone use instagram (not everyone but the most people use it). Share on instagram can be picture of clan, under that I mean name of clan on the top, in the middle can be logo of clan and on the bottom can be written "Join to my clan" or "Join to our clan"...

#2 2017-07-19 16:44:35

Dev Julia
Administrator

Re: Ideas for Clans

Hey, thanks for the suggestions!

We might add an option to change the clan name - for now, please get in touch with the support and we will fix it for you!

the other ideas are also interesting, the "last time online" feature is in our backlog. However at he moment we do not have a precise date of adding it.

#3 2017-07-19 17:06:32

TheBiggyBoy

I will wait for changing name of my clan. It's not urgent.

Thanks for reply smile

#4 2017-07-19 18:12:36

RemptorRex

TheBiggyBoy wrote:

- I create a clan with a name "BALKAN PARTY" for Balkan people only. Unfortunately in my clan joined people from France, Russian, Italy and other states (not from Balkan).
Idea is to add "name changing option" in clans. Admin can change name of his clan with his own gems.
I don't want to leave clan just to make a new one..

You know that you can make your Clan private or.? Means People can only join if you accept them. And if you dont want some People in your Clan you can simply kick them, so no name change needed - just logic.

#5 2017-07-19 18:42:39

TheBiggyBoy

RemptorRex wrote:
TheBiggyBoy wrote:

I don't want to leave clan just to make a new one..

You know that you can make your Clan private or.? Means People can only join if you accept them. And if you dont want some People in your Clan you can simply kick them, so no name change needed - just logic.

I know that, but there if somebody want to be part of my clan why reject it. If I accept only Balkan people there will be only 2-3 members. All players want to be in strong clans. And there are not much players from Balkan. Changing clan name is good idea.

Board footer