#1 2017-09-16 10:37:29

Shangy

Fair Play ? Team RU - player shikoff

Hello Community and Devs,

Since now almost 2-3 seasons, Russian Union clan hasn’t been respecting the fairplay on their end. 

In this current season, the user Shikoff from the RU clan has cheated his way into the top spot unfairly by being given points from his clan members, over 10 games of them were given away from the user Negative alone. Their principle has been going on for days now. is that acceptable by the devs?
XsbL413.png
m16UasZ.png
tMwnSX0.png

Points of members who change clan during season shouldn’t be counted as well. and user Shikoff should only get the points that he deserves from competitive play and not from cheating.

Again, i don’t like to call people out, but shikoff and his clan are playing unfairly and with no honor.

Last edited by Shangy (2017-09-16 14:24:02)

#2 2017-09-16 11:41:45

Sabotage

Re: Fair Play ? Team RU - player shikoff

Does this violate any rules of the game? Or are we just shaking the air here?
Brauchen Sie ein Taschentuch?

#3 2017-09-16 12:43:16

Shangy

That says a lot about someone to feel that as normal.

7-8 in consequence against Clankollegen play and this gives after a few seconds up and thus place 1. received. This is cheating.

If it is your morality, this is considered normal to be congratulated.

RU Member? Whats your Ingame Name?

RU seems to feel doping / cheating in all kinds of games or sports as normal ?

There is a ranking system and someone who has unfairly unfair advantage is cheating for me. he does not get his points through fair games. And in the prime time random 7-8 times against the same play is also a coincidence;)

That's the devs clarification.

And as said the changing of the members before the end of the season has taken proportions of 10-15 members. This is not forbidden .... it should only be prevented.

"Winning at any price"

#4 2017-09-16 13:32:38

LAW

BTW, this is not to offend anyone, RU found an exploit in the game to get more and better ranks and they used it. The weird thing that i don't understand is why they chose shikoff to steal rank 1 this season around, i would've understood it if they helped Show get up there, as he is always close to rank 1. while shikoff has never made it to top 3 and barely made it once to top 10 in his entire gameplay. he even lost 60 points this morning to random people who are not even in top 50 lmao. costing his clan to lose more points for him so he stays safe at the top spot. you might have noticed that both RAMPAMPAM and GANASH didn't even try to get any more points since yesterday when they're normally the ones to compete on the first spot until last day. this act of feeding the clan points to one person just beats the game fair mechanism and stops the others from trying since there's no point from trying anyway (and let me explain this to you, now when a top player who isn't the chosen member to get the top spot plays against one of the points feeders, he wins =he gets almost no points, probably 5-7 max, he loses= he loses around 20-25 points, and these points will automatically be given to the clan member who is stealing the top spot). unless every player had a whole clan behind him feeding him points during the season and the ones who gets to keep the most points wins. so please, Devs, think about how this exploit can ruin the game for normal players and try to stop it.

Last edited by LAW (2017-09-16 13:37:40)

#5 2017-09-16 14:46:48

Johannes

I'm also of the opinion that this is cheating. The developers should think about this.

#6 2017-09-16 17:49:59

Negative

Ooops... As I see clan German Titans "cheats" too smile
Last season Ganash helped Remptor to get top-10
Screenshot_1150651_27552911.png

#7 2017-09-16 18:24:58

LAW

Negative wrote:

Ooops... As I see clan German Titans "cheats" too smile
Last season Ganash helped Remptor to get top-10
http://i12.pixs.ru/storage/9/1/1/Screen … 552911.png

more like remptor helped ganash get the rank 3 he wanted. after he was around rank 1. as i understand ganash is trying to get all medals on his medal page. so he lost his points to remtor right before the seasons ended so he stays at rank 3 and get the rank 3 medal. and tbh, remptor was already in top 10. but in rank 9-10 instead of 4. i'm sure there's people out there who is happy ganash lost his points there.
and Negative, that was 3 games, not 30 wink

Last edited by LAW (2017-09-16 18:27:41)

#8 2017-09-16 19:10:25

Mailong

In my opinon its in human nature to use every posibility to reach personal goals as long as its not against any rules. So as long as fights between clanmembers and clanchanges during the season are possible there will be people who do it.

Please Devs stop this debate (i cant hear it anymore)...unable Fights between Clanmembers an Clanchanges during the season...do it for the game!
Ethic doesnt work in this World anymore ;-)

#9 2017-09-16 20:49:28

Shikoff

giphy.gif

#10 2017-09-16 21:09:01

Sabotage

Shangy wrote:

RU Member? Whats your Ingame Name?

RUxEl'Huma
About " RU seems to feel doping / cheating in all kinds of games or sports as normal" I only can ask
Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but don't consider the beam that is in your own eye?

Last edited by Sabotage (2017-09-16 21:24:10)

#11 2017-09-16 21:35:11

RemptorRex

Well just like LAW wrote. I was helping him getting down to rank 3, means someone else got rank 2. So we actually did something good to another one.:) and yeah i was already in top 10. And there is no difference between rank 10,9,8 or 4. And yeah last but not least - 3 games not more.

Now back to you guys.
What you doing started a month ago when u swapped members to BOSS for the first time. (yeah you has a reason, which in my opinion shouldnt take place in a game like this and it doesnt help in any way - but yeah everyone has his own opinion)
Well so one time - ok why not its acceptable, but a second time.. really.? Are u serious.?
We could do the same, but we refused to play like that, because its not supposed to be like this.
Still nothing happened and all things kept going.
But know boosting even a Single Player that doesnt deserv it at all to Rank 1 is too much. I know you like to provoke people and if that is what satisfies you. Keep going.

So i dont even care what you think about it and dont wanna argue anymore, because we all know its wrong and you know it yourself but as i wrote above, you like to provoke.

To come to an end now. All i want is a statement of the devs, how they think about it and what they do about it or if they just ignore it.
And if there will be some kind of punishment it would be nice if all could know what and how.

Thank you in advance for an answer.

Hope everyone understand my english at least a little bit and if you read it until here - you are awesome.:)

#12 2017-09-16 21:47:01

Shangy

I will discuss this with my members and should this be so, and the Devs declare that this is an exploit then the players should be punished.

The Devs can safely check in the case with Remp in the logs if there is an advantage or change of position, or really like Ganash said it was about the brand.

The extent of this is, however, extremely different. SHikoff is cheating on place 1. in the game. He won the last couple of days more than 30 games and won points by giving up an RU.

In the end, however, the behavior destroys no matter who the fun of the game and in the end the game .... times Again 24 hours before the end of the season, a RU member changes to boss. Should we continue to fight fight still more RU members to Boss so this place 1 have. The next season, Boss makes it back to RU and that's super fair play smile

Rejoice when no one is playing ....

#13 2017-09-16 22:09:18

Romzzz

People! What's going on? I've always respected Gt clan and other clan and players! But tricks of some players of Gt clan-really make me think to change my attitude to some players, which I thought- they are good guys. For example: Remptor seemed to be a good guy, but when he wrote to me "fckurmz" in the game after some battles where he was defeated, it is normal? It's just a game,people! Ganash- were renamed in " ru cancer" then in " kill cancer" -it is normal? Are u people healthy? It is just a game! and it's just a top of the hill, some facts,but u know it is much more than I wrote here. Are U thinking  that such actions from your clan normal? Is it within the framework of the cobe of conduct? We didn't touch u. We didn't go over to individuals and attempts to humiliate u! And u allow us to insult us. Now u angry about Shikoff... for what? It is our business, if I want to give up somebody,I give up, because I want that and there is such button in the game-to give up. And there can be many reasons why I want to do so( want to give up specially,haven't time, need to get out from the game) Everyone can do that! If u want-do that too. What's the propblem?
Once again I want to say that this is just a game to have fun, it is not beautiful to go over individuals, insult other players, this is a little talk about your upbringing.Respect yourself and other players. Peace for everyone!

#14 2017-09-16 22:24:16

Romzzz

Well, I know that Shikoff strong player and he came to top 10 by himself because he had popular set- gurb frist rock snaft mort which almost have everyone in the top! My opinon- that set - cheating too, but that titans are in the game,and they were created by Devs,so that Titans and that boring set -have a place in the game and everyone can use them. But I don't change my nick to "frigurbnoobs" because I respect choice of the players,and respect players, trying to be friendly for everyone. So what about your friendly and compliance with a code of conduct?

Last edited by Romzzz (2017-09-16 22:28:23)

#15 2017-09-16 22:27:52

Shangy

If you are offended write a pedition to the devs.
Or write me in Discord and I will act. You have my word.
(Lexy18 # 9554)
I can not check this out. My members are friendly and respectful in my attitude.

I have never offended anyone in the game. Many of my members are playing around with other clans. This is what you are doing with your change before the season. it is ridiculous.

Romezzz I like to play against you and feel your post very constructively. The part with everyone can give up as he wants to frighten me anyway because it seems normal in your eye is to act like that. You seem to have a strange morality here

it is a game yes and it is synonymous to almost nothing ... that is why I should have something fair and also give the opposite a victory.

You are only anger with your behavior. We spend a lot of time here and actually I thought we are a community that holds together despite the difficult situation in the game

Now it's a joke

I'm waiting now what the Devs say and good is the discusion is not purposeful .... we have here different values

ALl edit Romezzz -.-

Do you find that decent and Fair Romezzz?

Last edited by Shangy (2017-09-16 22:38:46)

#16 2017-09-16 22:37:03

Romzzz

We also trying to keep our community.and trying to take friendship with all clans, but Gt clan- never wanted to take a friendship with us, only fight))))and it's sad that u are anger for our behavior. May be it is normal,race between clans))) we already know that Gt clan -strong and u have much more players,then we. U don't need to prove it to us.
In ru clan we don't like to battle with clanmates,so we often give up to each other,not to spending time, and to play with other players not from ru. For example me:I often give up to my clanmates when im at work(job) because i haven't much more time,at my break. And fighting with clanmates it is boring,I wanted normal,interested fights with other players.it is just one of example. Everyone have his own reasons to give up or not to give up, and I found that in lawfully, because game gives me opportunity to give up. About union with bosses it was two times and we were happy to make union with them because we became friends, it is cool,we respect each other, when bosses come to us-it was gratitude for our support to them in bad times. We know that most of u thinking that terrorist attack does not matter to the game. We don't think so,because how we can support and express solidarity what happened in spain? We can't go to Spain,but we know players from Spain in this game and did what we could to do in game.

Last edited by Romzzz (2017-09-16 23:53:06)

#17 2017-09-16 23:43:20

Shikoff

1. About what exploits and cheats are u talking about? We just think more wider than you and using GAME FEATURES, that's all.
"Surrender" button - game feature
Switching clans - game feature

2. Talking about that I not deserved this place, that I never been in top3, that I am noob and etc... Yes, I am not the best player, it was not easy for me, but finally I have maxed up levels of my champions which can be competitive in top, spent many time and played many fights to reach 2860 points and I already was on 1st place without any help, maybe some draws. Only then my clanmates started to help me with surrendering to increase my chances. But this is their own will and as I told, surrendering - is game option. Also, this is called TEAM STRATEGY, maybe you heared about this somewhere, but looks like not in GT.

3. About fusion with BOSSes to win.
As I previously told to Mr. Ganash in Discord chat, yes, all Russian Union members decided to express their condolence to spanish players in difficult moment due to terrorist attack in Barcelona and to help BOSSes get 1st place in clan top as support and compassion sign.
Next season BOSSes in gratitude decided to do same to Russian Union.
That's all.
But anyway, as I remember, any player can change his clan at any time, and no one will tell me in which clan I must be and what I have to do while this is not restricted by any rules.
But the more you cry about it, the more likely that we will do it again and again, so that you do not think that the world revolves around you.

4. Punishment? Oh, are you serious? For violating of what? You file a lawsuit against me? Don't be silly. smile)
But I will tell you who will be punished necessarily. Because this kind of action really smells with fashism, direct call for killing and incitement of ethnic conflict. Also GT players are not the first time seen in such vile aggressive actions and they were already punished for this. Looks like the punishment was not severe enough if you continue to provoke such vile things.

Dear Devs, I urge you to pay attention to this inadmissible action in a decent society and punish the instigator so strictly that no one else will have a desire to repeat such aggressive calls for violence.

Today's screenshots attached.

IMG_20170917_013429.jpg
IMG_20170917_013439.jpg
Screenshot_20170917_001213.png
Screenshot_20170917_001207.png
Screenshot_20170917_001237.png

Last edited by Shikoff (2017-09-16 23:51:30)

#18 2017-09-17 11:34:08

Sabotage

IMG_20170917_143157.jpg
IMG_20170917_143200.jpg
IMG_20170917_143204.jpg

Last edited by Sabotage (2017-09-17 13:18:14)

#19 2017-09-17 12:03:34

LAW

Shikoff wrote:

1. About what exploits and cheats are u talking about? We just think more wider than you and using GAME FEATURES, that's all.
"Surrender" button - game feature
Switching clans - game feature

2. Talking about that I not deserved this place, that I never been in top3, that I am noob and etc... Yes, I am not the best player, it was not easy for me, but finally I have maxed up levels of my champions which can be competitive in top, spent many time and played many fights to reach 2860 points and I already was on 1st place without any help, maybe some draws. Only then my clanmates started to help me with surrendering to increase my chances. But this is their own will and as I told, surrendering - is game option. Also, this is called TEAM STRATEGY, maybe you heared about this somewhere, but looks like not in GT.

3. About fusion with BOSSes to win.
As I previously told to Mr. Ganash in Discord chat, yes, all Russian Union members decided to express their condolence to spanish players in difficult moment due to terrorist attack in Barcelona and to help BOSSes get 1st place in clan top as support and compassion sign.
Next season BOSSes in gratitude decided to do same to Russian Union.
That's all.
But anyway, as I remember, any player can change his clan at any time, and no one will tell me in which clan I must be and what I have to do while this is not restricted by any rules.
But the more you cry about it, the more likely that we will do it again and again, so that you do not think that the world revolves around you.

4. Punishment? Oh, are you serious? For violating of what? You file a lawsuit against me? Don't be silly. smile)
But I will tell you who will be punished necessarily. Because this kind of action really smells with fashism, direct call for killing and incitement of ethnic conflict. Also GT players are not the first time seen in such vile aggressive actions and they were already punished for this. Looks like the punishment was not severe enough if you continue to provoke such vile things.

Dear Devs, I urge you to pay attention to this inadmissible action in a decent society and punish the instigator so strictly that no one else will have a desire to repeat such aggressive calls for violence.

Today's screenshots attached.

https://image.ibb.co/kjhStk/IMG_20170917_013429.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/kyN5eQ/IMG_20170917_013439.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/d46bm5/Screenshot_ … 001213.png
https://image.ibb.co/m42tYk/Screenshot_ … 001207.png
https://image.ibb.co/iAewm5/Screenshot_ … 001237.png

From what i can see, Ganash is using one of the current game features which is changing name to raise awareness against Cancer and that it has to be killed on all costs because it's destroying people's life wherever it finds its way.  I don't see any kind of violence there and if you put this on a case to a court. You won't get anything out of it. So chill. Cancer is really ugly i can tell you that.

I also wanted to remind you that changing Clans to play easier levels of Clan bosses and getting faster clan tokens was considered a feature according to your meaning of features. Until the devs decided it was not a feature and people got punished for it. Same thing goes with the easy element boxes from tournaments. People were thinking out of the box that time too and in both cases, it was called strategy like you said. And yeah we GT have heard of it. We just learned from others mistakes.

Now, Shikoff, i would like to redirect you to your first comment on this post. I hope you enjoy playing with your cat. Btw that's called animal abuse right there and you're advertising for it.

I am waiting for the reply of the devs tomorrow. Of course by then i hope you're really happy accomplishing a spot you wouldn't normally get without your usage of that Game Feature

#20 2017-09-17 14:07:34

Freeze

senseless

Last edited by Freeze (2017-09-17 17:56:31)

#21 2017-09-17 15:00:31

Romzzz

Freeze,it is ridiculous! All this theme created by your clan, is directed to ru clan and to Shikoff. Your actions with changes of game nicknames began after Shikoff rose in top 1. Freeze, write game nicknames whom you consider cheaters, if u changed a nickname not because of ru clan and Shikoff.
About Ganash- there is a print screen where he replaced a nickname on" ru. Cancer ", then in to " kill cancer". About what relation to cancer as a disease, do u speak here, if there are facts of the screen shots and the message is obvious?!  It would be desirable that all this-was not, so because it becomes really sad for such relation and disrespect from u to other players...

#22 2017-09-17 15:10:58

Sabotage

Freeze wrote:

buhuuuu.... I have something against cheaters... so what? Do you feel offended? So you are a cheater?

No, I'm against using a word that starts with the letter f in nickname. Child's psyche may be disturbed

#23 2017-09-17 17:00:28

Romzzz

Freeze,it's about our children,who played in titan brawl from our account and saw that "f...." meanwhile there many children playing that game from all over the world. U don't think about that,yes?

#24 2017-09-18 09:31:27

Dev Julia
Administrator

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention. A lot has been said in this topic (I was forced to deleted some posts that were offensive/using abusive language) and I will try to answer the questions the has been risen.

• We will investigate the possibility of using the exploit. Any player that uses the game to gain unfair advantage is violating the code of conduct. In case that we can confirm that - the player will face disciplinary actions.

https://omnidrone.helpshift.com/a/titan … of-conduct

• Naming - using offensive names is against our policy. All the players that will be found changing their names to offend other players will be temporary banned.

We are aware that this is a problem in the game. Soon we will remove the option to edit names as it is bringing to many issues.

In the upcoming update we are adding a new feature that will automatically creat a clan tag for the users. In the next update we will remove the option to edit names.

https://omnidrone.helpshift.com/a/titan … aming&l=en

• Clan changing - we do know it is a problem, but at the moment we do not have an easy solution. We are working on a new progress system that was not implemented in upcoming update. Possibly when implementing it we will add restrictions on clan changing.

And btw, the new update is almost here. We will post some more info today:)

#25 2017-09-18 10:28:50

Shikoff

Dev Julia wrote:

We will investigate the possibility of using the exploit. Any player that uses the game to gain unfair advantage is violating the code of conduct. In case that we can confirm that - the player will face disciplinary actions.

https://omnidrone.helpshift.com/a/titan … of-conduct

Hi Julia!

Thank you for operative exhaustive response in this scrupulous situation.

I fully agree with the foregoing said by you and if it will be confirmed that I have used any cheats or exploits, I am ready to suffer a fair punishment in all severity.

In advance I apologize to the Devs team for the inconvenience caused and for their spent time on the investigation of this situation.

If you will have any questions about the situation, I will be glad to provide additional information.

Board footer