#26 2017-09-18 15:05:58

Olara

Re: Fair Play ? Team RU - player shikoff

Mates smile, since I'm just a casual player for the couple last of seasons, it's really nice to see some life and temper in this forum...
I Enjoy the rivalry we have each other... it makes the community of this game live again...

I think julia said all... nobody made some cheats, we both have some additional motivation and teamspirit to win this game... some get punished, some not, but at the end of the season we can say to each other:

Congrats to ru/shikoff for the 1st rank, and congrats to my clanmates for being the 1st ranked clan this season...we both have a nice season...

Although we argue each other, for me it was a very good season for the whole community... it has never been so close ...

I hope to continue our rivalry on the battlefield and not in the forums smile

Best regards
Olara

Last edited by Olara (2017-09-18 15:06:51)

#27 2017-09-18 15:32:12

Sabotage

Dear Developers and community.
The function "Surrender" can not be forbidden, it is used by all players and it is impossible to determine the reason for which the player was made (Respect, refusal to play with a strong opponent and so on). Even if this is the way to achieve a certain goal - this is the permitted function in the game!
We do not touch the moral point of view, do we? Here at all with it there are problems

#28 2017-09-18 15:39:00

Sabotage

Olara wrote:

Mates smile, since I'm just a casual player for the couple last of seasons, it's really nice to see some life and temper in this forum...
I Enjoy the rivalry we have each other... it makes the community of this game live again...

I think julia said all... nobody made some cheats, we both have some additional motivation and teamspirit to win this game... some get punished, some not, but at the end of the season we can say to each other:

Congrats to ru/shikoff for the 1st rank, and congrats to my clanmates for being the 1st ranked clan this season...we both have a nice season...

Although we argue each other, for me it was a very good season for the whole community... it has never been so close ...

I hope to continue our rivalry on the battlefield and not in the forums smile

Best regards
Olara

Olara, thank you. Very nice to read such an objective post. This is the first attempt to turn the situation to conciliation.

Last edited by Sabotage (2017-09-18 15:43:11)

#29 2017-09-18 15:50:09

Romzzz

Olara, big respect for u and your message!!!

Last edited by Romzzz (2017-09-18 15:50:27)

#30 2017-09-18 15:52:09

LinkWR

Well said, Olara... Well said,

We are from different clans but I consider you a friend, and I mean it! So many of you are great people, I play against GT players all the time and loose big time with some of you, LOL. You are great players, and great people also.

Let's just move on, and let's not forget what this is... a game, no room for hard feelings, life is hard as it is.

Best

Last edited by LinkWR (2017-09-18 15:52:53)

#31 2017-09-18 20:18:27

Shikoff

Good words, Olara, this is a very noble position, it deserves respect.

On behalf of our clan I also congratulate you and your clanmates on winning this season, you fought dignified and finally deserved this award. wink

#32 2017-09-18 20:20:15

Shikoff

LinkWR wrote:

Let's just move on, and let's not forget what this is... a game, no room for hard feelings, life is hard as it is.

Exactly! Less tears, more fight.

#33 2017-09-19 15:58:23

Dev Julia
Administrator

First of all, thanks for keeping the good vibes, Olara!

When it comes to the main issue of the topic, after investigating what have happened over the weekend we have decided no to take any disciplinary actions against Shikoff or any other member of Russian Union clan.

We are all for fair play in Titan Brawl. In the past, we did penalize players for using the exploits, but they had a completly different nature as players made use of the options in the game that should not be available.

We cannot punish the players who move between the clans in the end of the season, as the game allows it at the moment and it was a part of a design. Unfortunately on the high levels matchmaking might be very limited - which in the end caused the issue.

Which brings us to the conclusion, that unfortunately there are design problems with some of the features. It includes: matchmaking, clan & name changing.

Some of the solutions will be implemented soon (unfortunately we have decided to remove the automated clan tags from this update - but it is coming!). Other features might take more time.

All the best & install the new update:)

Board footer