#1 2017-12-18 14:07:42

Dev Julia
Administrator

Patch Notes 2.9.5 [TO BE CONFIRMED]

Fixes

• Beeping feature fixed

• Since we will be removing a feature to re-play the tournaments, the cost of the tournament ticket is temporarly set to 0 and you cannot purchase it

Content changes

• Rok and Chippy - mana cost increase by 1

• Snuft - increased HP, decreased damage

• Karnac - decreased HP, increased damage

#2 2017-12-18 22:50:57

Sommertroll

Re: Patch Notes 2.9.5 [TO BE CONFIRMED]

Can you also check out what is going on with the lag? Both sending out champions and using supermove. That would be  great?

#3 2017-12-19 06:56:15

Shakthi86foru

Guys we spend all our materials and upgraded Rok. Now suddenly you guys have increased the mana cost. Instead of working on the most used champion why can't you increase the power of other champions as well?

#4 2017-12-19 10:36:32

Dev Julia
Administrator

When we make the changes it is much easier to balance a small amount of champions at the time. We decided to make the changes in the ones that are the most and the least used. At the moment Rok is to be found in almost all the games in Elite. Chippy is also much more popular than any other Titan. It is time to shake things up!

#5 2017-12-19 11:53:41

Shikoff

Hi Julia!

Glad to see u back.

1) What about fixing "totem targeting" problem, when someone jumped behind totem? I mean Joao and Rok.
We already were talking about this problem and you told that Omnidrone team understand this problem and will think how to fix this.
You were talking about 2 possible solutions:
- Completely disable possibility of any champion to move behind enemy's totem.
- Change totem's targeting priority, that the totem is primarily aimed at the target, which are in front of him.

If you will find solution how to resolve problem with totem targeting, you will dont need to increase Rok's and Chippy's special mana cost.

If you only increase now these 2 champion's mana cost, this will make them unplayable, same as you did with Fristor, when made him 4 mana cost for special.

Yes, I agree that Rok and Chippy are very powerful now and these champions are making many troubles in game's balance. But increasing their mana cost will just kill 2 more champions in game, this is not right decision.

Please think about "totem targeting fix" or "disabling possibility to move behind totem", this will resolve most bigger part of balance problem at this moment and noone of champions will need to have his mana cost increased.

2) And Fristor needs to decreased his mana cost back to 3, i dont understand why you did 4 for him, even with 3 mana cost almost noone used him, but now he is not interesting at all.

3) As other players already wrote on forum, at this moment there are serious lag and loading problems in game. Impossible to play.
For example, if i spawn any champion or use any special - it happens only after 2-4 seconds, when it is too later and totem almost killed.
And after each second round game freezes on loading screen, forces to make hard close and restart.

4) What about "create own tournament" function? About half year we behold inscription "coming soon". Soon = half year? This is not funny.

5) What about new titan Viking, which were promised on September-October? We are waiting for it FROM 4th JULY!! It is end of December now.

Screenshot_20170704_133735.png Screenshot_20170704_134016.png

New characters and new features are vital for game right now, because it dies. Increasing of few champion mana cost will change nothing. Game needs fresh air breath. Or it will be RIP.

We all are here to help, please listen what concerned players are trying to say and offer.

#6 2017-12-20 02:50:05

Shakthi86foru

Julia why health of all the champions got reduced drastically? This was not mentioned at all. I believe you guys are simply making this changes without testing anything.

Thats what we asked very clearly what are the changes gonna happen you said it's very small changes like said above. Now all the defence champions health reduced very badly. This is really poor planning.

#7 2017-12-20 07:04:34

timmycosh

Thank you for the patch notes Julia!

#8 2017-12-20 10:09:14

Dev Julia
Administrator

Shakthi86foru wrote:

Julia why health of all the champions got reduced drastically? This was not mentioned at all. I believe you guys are simply making this changes without testing anything.

Thats what we asked very clearly what are the changes gonna happen you said it's very small changes like said above. Now all the defence champions health reduced very badly. This is really poor planning.

We are making a revision of those changes, by mistake we have put the numbers we were working on fr the next balance change. The stats should be back to normal soon.

#9 2017-12-20 10:14:59

Dev Julia
Administrator

Hi Shikoff!

Sorry to keep you and other players waiting for the changes. In the end we could not plan any bigger update for this year anymore, due to the holidays season. with the next year we should be able to give you more information about the planned updates.

We still might change the balance a bit, but that would be it for this year.

#10 2017-12-20 10:30:55

Dev Julia
Administrator

timmycosh wrote:

Thank you for the patch notes Julia!

#11 2017-12-20 13:19:11

Vegettax

Shikoff wrote:

Hi Julia!

Glad to see u back.

1) What about fixing "totem targeting" problem, when someone jumped behind totem? I mean Joao and Rok.
We already were talking about this problem and you told that Omnidrone team understand this problem and will think how to fix this.
- Change totem's targeting priority, that the totem is primarily aimed at the target, which are in front of him.

If you will find solution how to resolve problem with totem targeting, you will dont need to increase Rok's and Chippy's special mana cost.

If you only increase now these 2 champion's mana cost, this will make them unplayable, same as you did with Fristor, when made him 4 mana cost for special.

Yes, I agree that Rok and Chippy are very powerful now and these champions are making many troubles in game's balance. But increasing their mana cost will just kill 2 more champions in game, this is not right decision.

PPlease think about "totem targeting fix" or "disabling possibility to move behind totem", this will resolve most bigger part of balance problem at this moment and noone of champions will need to have his mana cost increase .

Yo8 can't disable the rok and jao from going behind totem it's the only way to win against defense set up, peacebot and zool/vortiguen pair together melt groups . When we get behind totem it gives us a chance to do some massive damage to totem with out that I see this game becoming much slowwer

#12 2017-12-20 15:01:04

Shakthi86foru

Dev Julia wrote:
Shakthi86foru wrote:

We are making a revision of those changes, by mistake we have put the numbers we were working on fr the next balance change. The stats should be back to normal soon.

Thanks for Confirming this.. Hope Developers will more careful and Avoid these kind of flaws in future. Because you can't simply give back those losses because of this mistake. Hope players will be compensated.

#13 2017-12-20 17:47:56

Serratas

Hi mate

I´m not agree with increase mana cost in both champions, chippy and rok, as you know this is the only team that can beat your defensive team (rok, Brian, miriel or grunder and for sure PEACBOT), increasing mana cost, is not posible to reach tótem and this is what this game is for. DESTROY TOTEM, not waiting 3´ to draw or reléase the champion and lost. Chippy was nerfefd twice in a few months, one increasing recharging time and increasing mana cost.

My chippy level today is 12, because and asking for tokens for long time, and I can defeat the best playes that use my set, and you know, because we have played several times, in lanes with 4 towers you agaisnt me the victory is yours, against your set is almost imposible.

With the other titans is not posible to reach tótem, they are butter against peacbot and company. Some people waste money in chippy to be competitive, and know, all to s***.

Nobody talks about nerf Peacbot.......attack both lanes, has a lot o HP or Brian that makes inmortal towers or tótem. Miriel defeats keiyo with one shoot and no time to make clones

I think that the better way is reducing peacbot mana cost to 1, increase damage of special and attack tótem too (I´m ironic).

This game was always a funny game, but now is getting boring each day,

Shikoff wrote:

Hi Julia!

Glad to see u back.

Please think about "totem targeting fix" or "disabling possibility to move behind totem", this will resolve most bigger part of balance problem at this moment and noone of champions will need to have his mana cost increased.

2) And Fristor needs to decreased his mana cost back to 3, i dont understand why you did 4 for him, even with 3 mana cost almost noone used him, but now he is not interesting at all.

3) As other players already wrote on forum, at this moment there are serious lag and loading problems in game. Impossible to play.
For example, if i spawn any champion or use any special - it happens only after 2-4 seconds, when it is too later and totem almost killed.
And after each second round game freezes on loading screen, forces to make hard close and restart.

4) What about "create own tournament" function? About half year we behold inscription "coming soon". Soon = half year? This is not funny.

5) What about new titan Viking, which were promised on September-October? We are waiting for it FROM 4th JULY!! It is end of December now.

https://thumb.ibb.co/bvwW5R/Screenshot_20170704_133735.png https://thumb.ibb.co/fcAr5R/Screenshot_20170704_134016.png

New characters and new features are vital for game right now, because it dies. Increasing of few champion mana cost will change nothing. Game needs fresh air breath. Or it will be RIP.

We all are here to help, please listen what concerned players are trying to say and offer.

#14 2017-12-21 13:34:34

Shikoff

Serratas wrote:

Hi mate

I´m not agree with increase mana cost in both champions, chippy and rok,

Hi man!

But who agree? I am against Rok's And Chippy's special cost increasing, check more attentively what I wrote. wink

And by the way, Peacebot, Brian, Grunder, Eira and many other was nerfed with patch 2.7, I felt it on my own skin, because i was first and only one player who used on that moment combo Zool-Grunder-Brian-Eira-Peacebot. After this patch I was forced to change Eira with Rok and then many players started to use this combo.

Vegettax wrote:

Yo8 can't disable the rok and jao from going behind totem it's the only way to win against defense set up, peacebot and zool/vortiguen pair together melt groups . When we get behind totem it gives us a chance to do some massive damage to totem with out that I see this game becoming much slowwer

I cant disable anything, I am not developer. smile
But I agree that something must be done with totem's targeting priority if someone jumped behind totem, otherwise Zool's and Vortingen's mass damage functions are just cheated. But this functions was intented to defend exactly against ARMIES.
If say this more simple, my opinion is:
When Rok or Joao jumped behind totem and for example Sabrina or Elena hiting totem and totem cant defend himself - ok, this is FAIR.
When Rok or Joao jumped behind totem and army of Keyo's or(and) Gordon's are hiting totem - this is definitely NOT FAIR.

Last edited by Shikoff (2017-12-21 13:40:36)

#15 2017-12-21 13:42:03

Shikoff

RemptorRex wrote:

Actually i dont even wanna write anymore. Because you ignored nearly everything what the community asked for..
The best was that u come back after such a long time and started fixing beeping codes. I mean.. what the.. fix the game first..!

Totally agree.

#16 2017-12-22 17:00:42

Henry

Shikoff, hey man!
Been meaning to thank you for what you did last season. That was very generous of you! smile

#17 2017-12-22 21:59:19

Shikoff

Henry wrote:

Shikoff, hey man!
Been meaning to thank you for what you did last season. That was very generous of you! smile

Hi man, no problem. wink

Board footer