#1 2017-09-23 20:14:09

Mailong

Feedback Update

Dear Omnidrone-Team

After a few days of testing your new Version of Titan Brawl (I call it a new version not an update) im not able to not post a feedback.

Seems you had a lot of work for couple of weeks to realize all the new settings. So honor for your work and your ideas...
But i wonder if all your workpower was necessairy! You had a brilliant, easy concept that captivates me for months. (I am playing Titan Brawl almost every day since a year).
There were a few things that excited me, but this would have been easy to correct. All the input you had in your forum and personal messages.

You decided to go another way with your new version. In my view there is more balancing to do then ever before. So its a step backwards, not a step forward.
I dont want to judge if this is the right way. Maybe i dont have all the Background-Information. But it brings me to a point where i have to make a decision. Am i willing/able to start all over again or should i quit playing!?

One thing that excites me the most is your new Level-System. I understand that you had to do something for the new Players to get easier/quicker in touch with the game. But where is your honor for my invested time and energy? Seems that the value of all my collected tokens over months are decreased by one day. 1000 Tokens of a Champion, collected over weeks/months in the "Pre-update-time" are a joke today. You can get them in 2-3 good boxes.

Im not able to make my decision yet. I have to much passion for the game and to much love for the community to decide objective and that kept me in the game till today.
But you made it very hard for me to continue like this...maybe its just time for the next Titan Brawl-Generation ;-)

Kind Regards
!GT Easy

#2 2017-09-23 23:00:34

RemptorRex

Re: Feedback Update

Mailong wrote:

Dear Omnidrone-Team

After a few days of testing your new Version of Titan Brawl (I call it a new version not an update) im not able to not post a feedback.

Seems you had a lot of work for couple of weeks to realize all the new settings. So honor for your work and your ideas...
But i wonder if all your workpower was necessairy! You had a brilliant, easy concept that captivates me for months. (I am playing Titan Brawl almost every day since a year).
There were a few things that excited me, but this would have been easy to correct. All the input you had in your forum and personal messages.

You decided to go another way with your new version. In my view there is more balancing to do then ever before. So its a step backwards, not a step forward.
I dont want to judge if this is the right way. Maybe i dont have all the Background-Information. But it brings me to a point where i have to make a decision. Am i willing/able to start all over again or should i quit playing!?

One thing that excites me the most is your new Level-System. I understand that you had to do something for the new Players to get easier/quicker in touch with the game. But where is your honor for my invested time and energy? Seems that the value of all my collected tokens over months are decreased by one day. 1000 Tokens of a Champion, collected over weeks/months in the "Pre-update-time" are a joke today. You can get them in 2-3 good boxes.

Im not able to make my decision yet. I have to much passion for the game and to much love for the community to decide objective and that kept me in the game till today.
But you made it very hard for me to continue like this...maybe its just time for the next Titan Brawl-Generation ;-)

Kind Regards
!GT Easy

Thanks for writing what i couldnt even do anymore.
I totally agree with everything you wrote there.

#3 2017-09-24 02:11:15

No name

Yes , I play this game over 1 year and spend over 2000 US$ to upgrade every units and special move level , but after this update I find I'm a fool !
The value of all my collected tokens and upgrade special move over months are decreased by one day.
I have two accounts ,the first account spend over 2000 US$ and second account is free pay , after update two account level almost close (level 10) , Do you think it's fair for player spend a lot of money to upgrade special move level or buy large number gem boxes and packets sale ?

#4 2017-09-24 07:23:22

No name

One thing that excites me and most players is your level-system, but it's hard to upgrade level , I spend over 2000 US$ and only got 18 units reach 11 level now.
I think if I want to upgrade all units to 20 level it's going to cost about 5000 US$ even  more , it's crazy ! equivalent to the price of 5 iPhone X ........

#5 2017-09-24 08:21:33

RemptorRex

No name wrote:

Yes , I play this game over 1 year and spend over 2000 US$ to upgrade every units and special move level , but after this update I find I'm a fool !
The value of all my collected tokens and upgrade special move over months are decreased by one day.
I have two accounts ,the first account spend over 2000 US$ and second account is free pay , after update two account level almost close (level 10) , Do you think it's fair for player spend a lot of money to upgrade special move level or buy large number gem boxes and packets sale ?

Ouch.. thats a lot of money dude. O :

#6 2017-09-25 02:32:44

jmil

No name wrote:

One thing that excites me

that upsets you and most players. Exciting is positive. I'm pretty sure that you and GT Easy are upset about the update, which means you are annoyed and feel anger.

And you should've spent that money on an Xbox or Playstation and a big flat TV. Way better investment...

Board footer