This morning I opened the Titan brawl app. Collected some boxes. Chatted with clan. Logged out.
An hour later i opened the app again and I had a different user ID and was started over at the tutorial.
I'll send an email, but I wanted to post this here is case it happens to anyone else.
Hi Hexum, I and my clan partner Serratas have the same problem. You must send a mail to Julia email@example.com and send your ID number or your clan, your nickname, avatar and flag.
Same problem here...Kain from Adapt.
They actually asked much more information:
- receipit of purchase (if any)
- actual ID (mine changed, so I sent them also my old one)
- date of creation of the first account
- number of gems
Quite strange situation anyway:/
This affected me too. I've sent an email, hopefullly it can be resolved even though I don't know what my old user ID was
If you lost access to your original account please contact the support (using HELP in the game or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org) and attach the following information.
- User ID Number of the account you want to recover
- If you do not remember your User ID Number, include your User Name, Clan, Avatar and a Flag
- If you have ever made a purchase, please add one of the receipts.
- if you are using email@example.com to connect with the support, add a screenshot with your current user ID number (from the loading screen or settings).
Steve, hopefully this will help. This was posted on facebook.
Hexum, nice of you to mention it here.
Thanks for putting it here. The team is working on it. We will keep you informed.
No worries, Julia!
Thanks Henry and Julia
The problems seem to be provider related and at the moment we cannot fix it - unfortunately we have to put the game into maintenance until the issue is solved.
I am very sorry we do not have any better news for now.
Sorry to hear that
But what do you mean with "provider related"?
Can we help with further info?
Whatever happened, it seems to be back to normal now. Cheers all.