#1 2017-06-19 22:14:04

RemptorRex

Nerf Fristor

Can Fristor please get a real nerf. It cant be that if i spam the Skill of my Gordon.. he wont hit anythinh because Fristor still chainfreezes.. either give him 10s cd or only 3 sec freeze..

#2 2017-06-20 08:38:54

Elias

Re: Nerf Fristor

Fristors special move should give you 1s to counter him before deploying another special move, some champions may have a charge longer that 1s lettingFristor still chain specials, we are looking to to it.

#3 2017-06-20 08:48:28

Hurdaci
Website

The thing is Fristor charges for around half a second before stunning the enemy, 0,5+4=4,5 seconds. So you wait half a second and stun again. Opponents are able to hit with a single basic attack in between chain stuns, no special moves allowed (only Rok can push) So Fristor usually dies after 3rd stun if opponent has strong dps champions. But this is not enough. You need to increase the cooldown to at least 5,5 seconds.

Sad that I will be missing this game reach E-Sports level.

#4 2017-06-20 10:47:33

RemptorRex

Hurdaci wrote:

The thing is Fristor charges for around half a second before stunning the enemy, 0,5+4=4,5 seconds. So you wait half a second and stun again. Opponents are able to hit with a single basic attack in between chain stuns, no special moves allowed (only Rok can push) So Fristor usually dies after 3rd stun if opponent has strong dps champions. But this is not enough. You need to increase the cooldown to at least 5,5 seconds.

Yeah exactly thats the Problem. Just take Gordon, he is able to do a single normal hit before Fristor freezes again, but as u said thats not enough. Since most of the time after 2 freezes with a DD (Damage Dealer) behind Fristor nearly everyone is dead and u cant counterplay. hmm I lose so often because of that, sometimes thats really frustrating. :S

#5 2017-06-20 15:21:32

Elias

We increased the cool down to 6s, will be available this week with the 2.5

#6 2017-06-20 16:42:51

RemptorRex

Elias wrote:

Thanks a lot. Hope i finally can do some counterplays in the window where my Champs are not frozen. smile

#7 2017-06-20 17:20:43

jmil

Hopefully Maya will be nerfed at the same time because atm Fristor is about the only thing that can stop the Maya-Gordon combo that 90% of the people are using...

#8 2017-06-21 07:44:18

RemptorRex

jmil wrote:

Hopefully Maya will be nerfed at the same time because atm Fristor is about the only thing that can stop the Maya-Gordon combo that 90% of the people are using...

Maya will get nerfed too i think.:)

#9 2017-06-21 14:24:14

Shikoff

Elias wrote:

Know what guys? If you nerf fristor again, I will be forced to write a claim to Google Play Market, that you are selling a product and then after a while you are spoiling this product, making product worst than it was when people bought it. Your action in trading is called very simple - financial fraud.

Few days ago you were selling fristor pack with 300 tokens for 14.99 euros, and now you want to spoil product that already sold and you received payment. Or maybe you are planning now to return money to all customers who bought fristor? No? So, then you cannot spoil this product. This deal is covered by law and Google Play Market rules.

Nothing personal, just really sick of this, when someone trying to steal something from my pocket.

Hope you heared me.

#10 2017-06-21 22:17:50

RemptorRex

Shikoff wrote:
Elias wrote:

Know what guys? If you nerf fristor again, I will be forced to write a claim to Google Play Market, that you are selling a product and then after a while you are spoiling this product, making product worst than it was when people bought it. Your action in trading is called very simple - financial fraud.

Few days ago you were selling fristor pack with 300 tokens for 14.99 euros, and now you want to spoil product that already sold and you received payment. Or maybe you are planning now to return money to all customers who bought fristor? No? So, then you cannot spoil this product. This deal is covered by law and Google Play Market rules.

Nothing personal, just really sick of this, when someone trying to steal something from my pocket.

Hope you heared me.

Sorry, but if u buy stuff in such a Game. You always have to count on changes like nerfs and buffs.. and my personal opinion. If u buy Fristor u are dumb.
Dont cry now because u wanted to buy a dumbass strong Champ and now he gets nerfed. Its obvious that he will get nerfed when he is too strong. Sorry for the offense. But just think a little bit before u do something..

#11 2017-06-22 11:08:47

Shikoff

RemptorRex wrote:

Sorry, but if u buy stuff in such a Game. You always have to count on changes like nerfs and buffs.. and my personal opinion. If u buy Fristor u are dumb.
Dont cry now because u wanted to buy a dumbass strong Champ and now he gets nerfed. Its obvious that he will get nerfed when he is too strong. Sorry for the offense. But just think a little bit before u do something..

Firstly, let's do not offend each other, ok?
Secondly, who said that I bought Fristor?
Thirdly, who's crying? That wasn't u who started this topic with tears about "unfair" Fristor freezing your poor baby Gordon?
Ok, whatever.

Fristor is not the point, I am not saying that he is good or bad, weak or strong. I am talking about any changing of existing champions (nerf, buff, etc).
Why players must count that their purchase will be spoiled? It's not about the game, but about money, about honest business and about breaking buyer's rights. It does not matter whether you buy products in the store or the champion in the game, in every financial operation everyone is protected by law.

What if I sell you a car and after few weeks I will go to your garage and take off the wheels? Or u will buy a bread, but next day salesgirl will come to you and cut off 10-15% big piece? You will just call the police or will protect your property yourself, don't you? So, here we have the same situtation with nerfs and buffs. Why players must agree when someone stealing from their pockets? They have paid for products, that's all, hands off.

I'm not telling that nerfs not needed, I just telling that they are unfair if someone paid for product in its previous state. And if developers mistaked with any champion parameters and sold it in this state, the only what can they do, is release another champion who can counter previous overpowered one.

#12 2017-06-23 07:08:11

Shankyu

There are many games, even triple A titles where even a purchased item can be subject to future changes. I don't think anyone will be getting a refund for a nerfed champ. that being said fristor, with a one second gap as per the recent update still isn't nerfed enough. Let's take a look at other champs. Assuming you want the game to be balanced, compare him to chi chi. Now chi chi doesn't freeze or stun. He just stops forward movement. He used to hit about as hard as fristor. He used to also hit the totem like fristor. But given that this made the game very inbalanced his skill was made not to hit totems or towers and reduced in damage drastically. Now here we have fristor. 100 damage half screen freeze that also hits totem. With an attacker behind if you only spam fristors skill you can possibly remove an entire 3 champ and titan team from a lane. How is that remotely balanced? Widen the gap. 2 seconds at least. Even chi chi can't hold an enemy team off forever. Why can fristor? Or reduce the range. I know this gives Maya , and other channeling area attackers a huge chance but they need nerfs too. But that's a discussion for another post.

#13 2017-06-23 11:02:28

RemptorRex

Shikoff wrote:
RemptorRex wrote:

Firstly, let's do not offend each other, ok?
Secondly, who said that I bought Fristor?
Thirdly, who's crying? That wasn't u who started this topic with tears about "unfair" Fristor freezing your poor baby Gordon?
Ok, whatever.

Fristor is not the point, I am not saying that he is good or bad, weak or strong. I am talking about any changing of existing champions (nerf, buff, etc).
Why players must count that their purchase will be spoiled? It's not about the game, but about money, about honest business and about breaking buyer's rights. It does not matter whether you buy products in the store or the champion in the game, in every financial operation everyone is protected by law.

What if I sell you a car and after few weeks I will go to your garage and take off the wheels? Or u will buy a bread, but next day salesgirl will come to you and cut off 10-15% big piece? You will just call the police or will protect your property yourself, don't you? So, here we have the same situtation with nerfs and buffs. Why players must agree when someone stealing from their pockets? They have paid for products, that's all, hands off.

I'm not telling that nerfs not needed, I just telling that they are unfair if someone paid for product in its previous state. And if developers mistaked with any champion parameters and sold it in this state, the only what can they do, is release another champion who can counter previous overpowered one.

I dont wanna offend you. Sorry for that.
You act like you bought him.
I never cry, i just tell facts. And yeah maybe Fristor alone ist strong. But Fristor and some DD behind him can jus delete everything. And thats just fact. Nothing to do with crying or stuff like that.

Yeah sure if you do things like that thats not ok. But this is different its a Game and not a car. And nobody forces you to buy things there. And if u buy somrthing yeah u have to be aware of nerfs and buffs. Thats part of the Game. But i understand what u mean. That they make am offer and nerf him after. Maybe just a bit unlucky that i "cried" for a nerf right after this.;) so maybe just blame me and everything is fine.

But back to Fristor, i still think his Skill is a bit too strong maybe get his cd back to 5, but work on the free time could help.

Board footer