#1 2017-06-12 10:27:53

Dev Julia
Administrator

Clan Shop Rules - let´s discuss!

Hello Brawlers,

We are changing the way the Clan Shop will work. Here are the new rules:

• The Clan Shop is the place where new Champions are hosted to give everyone early access to them, regardless of the player´s rank.

• To prevent abusive behaviors and poor experiences in the matchmaking the price of the Tokens will increase after every purchase, giving all players a fair chance to upgrade their units.

• Once a Champion has been in the Clan Shop for a period of time, it will be removed from the Shop. It will be possible to find it in the standard Boxes.

This way, all the players will be able to get the new Champions as they are released and upgrading those Champions will be easier once they are removed from the Shop.

If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know!

#2 2017-06-12 10:51:28

Hurdaci
Website

Re: Clan Shop Rules - let´s discuss!

1- For low level - new players, it will be impossible to level up champions-totems once they are out of the clan shop.
They can focus on 1 champion and spend all coins on it if you keep champions in the clan shop for a longer time(at least 2 months), it may work.

2-For high level players (+30 level), they will buy a single ultimate box to instantly level up those common and rare ones to lvl9.
We saw it with Gurb update. They waited to get Gurb from a common box and bought an ultimate to level Gurb up to lvl9 in a minute because they already maxed all common and rare champions.

So putting a champion from clan shop to TB shop will make low level players (%95 of the community) to spend all their clan tokens before those champions go to TB shop, while high level players will just unlock those champions and wait for them to go out of clan shop. Then they will buy a single ultimate box to lvl9 that champion.. You think this is fair?

This system will make strong ones even stronger while making low players hopeless and leave the game.

You need to find another way out.

Maybe making all clan champions epic may work, since even 30 level players don't have all epics maxed wink
or
you can make clan chamipons have their own style of tokens which also comes out of boxes(not common-rare-epic; they can be "Xclusive Tokens")

*High level haters gonna hate but this is how it needs to be done.

Last edited by Hurdaci (2017-06-12 10:58:11)

Sad that I will be missing this game reach E-Sports level.

#3 2017-06-12 11:29:33

Wacko87

Every time a new character comes out, you put the high level players as a bad example, the people who have the champions to the maximum is either because they have spent more time playing or because they have spent money, and both are totally legal, then there are That punish the players of higher level by having the champions maximized?
I think we should stop thinking about who has the champions maximized and who not, you are basing a decision based on high level players, and that is not so, forget the players, and focus on the solution, if it is good Or not, but you are not based on that "then the higher level ..."

#4 2017-06-12 11:40:00

Hurdaci
Website

It is not punish, it is called balance. The slogan of this game is "Make your way to the Elite leaderboard and fight to be the best!" , if this unbalanced system continues, nobody will be able to join those Elites. As I told in my 1st post, haters gonna hate, but this is the only way out.

#5 2017-06-12 11:51:01

Wacko87

It's not about that, it's about forgetting the levels, do you think that the new champions come out first in the store clan and spent some time in normal boxes? Me if it's ok

What do not you like? Ok, do not go in the clan shop first, do as with gurb, do not go out in the clan store, that leaves from day 1 in the normal boxes ... that is better?

Otherwise, I would feel betrayed, because they are giving advantage to new players, just for not following as they have been doing so far

When they launched to gurb, they went up to elite 1 10-15 players, all with gurb, I was the first player that arrived at elite 1 without having a gurb, if I could do that, everybody can do it

Last edited by Wacko87 (2017-06-12 11:55:03)

#6 2017-06-12 12:03:49

Hurdaci
Website

I already answered your questions above. Ok you have lots of high level champions, you deserved it; but when they launch a new champion, you need to have equal rights with low level players. If they cannot lvl9 that champion with a single ultimate box, you shouldn't as well. New champions need to have Xclusive tokens-or at least epic.

Cmon Wacko, you already have around 30 high level heroes.

Give low players a chance.  This will make this game more competitive and enjoyable.

#7 2017-06-12 12:07:50

Dev Julia
Administrator

We do not want to punish the high level players, we simply want to give everyone possibility to unlock and play with the new characters, and make it easier to lvel up the characters when they leave the clan shop.

Right now you need a lot of clan coins to level up a Character that is solely in the Clan Shop.

We will also change the current system - just because you have other units unlocked won´t mean you will only receive the tokens of the champions you are missing.

#8 2017-06-12 12:29:31

Wacko87

In no time I said that, but I'm very sorry, it's impossible that someone who enters today has the same possibilities of win as someone who has been playing a year ...
I just say that you are basing a decision, which according to the percentage that has been given, the new or low levels are 95% and base the decision thinking about 5%

Last edited by Wacko87 (2017-06-12 12:30:23)

#9 2017-06-12 12:34:15

Hurdaci
Website

ok, let's forget about the %5 and lets do something good for that %95 smile lets make clan champions a different type of token. Whoever buys the ultimate box, he/she wins.

Last edited by Hurdaci (2017-06-12 12:35:27)

#10 2017-06-12 13:15:11

Dev Julia
Administrator

Hurdaci wrote:

ok, let's forget about the %5 and lets do something good for that %95 smile lets make clan champions a different type of token. Whoever buys the ultimate box, he/she wins.

What do you mean by that, can you explain?

#11 2017-06-12 13:22:57

Hurdaci
Website

Dev Julia wrote:
Hurdaci wrote:

What do you mean by that, can you explain?

you can make clan chamipons have their own style of tokens which also comes out of boxes(not common-rare-epic; they can be "Xclusive Tokens")
If this is not accepted, you can just make all new champions epic so everybody will be equal.

or

Make a feature like buying clan coins with gems, 1coin=2gem.

#12 2017-06-12 13:34:16

Dev Julia
Administrator

I still do not understand what do you mean by "Whoever buys the ultimate box, he/she wins."

#13 2017-06-12 13:44:14

Hurdaci
Website

Dev Julia wrote:

I still do not understand what do you mean by "Whoever buys the ultimate box, he/she wins."

If you make a different type of tokens and put it into ultimate box, whoever buys that box will have xclusive tokens, just like other tokens but it will be equal for everybody.

#14 2017-06-12 13:55:54

Dev Julia
Administrator

Hurdaci wrote:
Dev Julia wrote:

If you make a different type of tokens and put it into ultimate box, whoever buys that box will have xclusive tokens, just like other tokens but it will be equal for everybody.

we won´t be guaranteeing the tokens apart from Guaranteed boxes and the offers.

#15 2017-06-13 08:40:07

Azgoth

Omnidrone, forgot why you created exclusive for clans units?
To give players a new interesting option - Boss Raid.
This is a good and fair system, the chances are equal.

If you transfer exclusive for clans units to boxes, the same day 15 players will have them all at max lvl.
For me it is beneficial, but unjust.
This way you will once again fool the players - all those who were paying for gems for Boss Raid.
The Gems that they have paid will be wasted. It was supposed to pay this gems for the boxes.

Boss Raid is a good idea, but it does not work as it should.

Here's why:

1. Exclusive for clans units are too expensive.
Mort example:
250 coins = 5 tokens.
Tokens to max him: 598.
It means 29 900 coins.
Strong clan can have ca 700 coins per week.
43 weeks to upgrade only 1 unit.
What with Everett, Grunder, Baiek?

The goal is out of sight and does not motivate.

You should reduce the price of exclusive for clans tokens twice.

2. Boss Raid is boring.
Boss should be dangerous. Playing against him should be risky.
Take away his hp and add an attack. Give each lvl a few different SMs used randomly.
It should be interesting.

3. Too much difference between lvl.
1 lvl 50k hp, 7 lvl 1 350k hp.
It is easy to kill low levels, but further play does not make sense.

Boss hp should grow slower. This will encourage us to attack a higher level.

4. The price of the Tokens will increase after every purchase.
More coins = more purchases = higher prices
It means that you say: do not attack the boss, because you will not get anything for it.

Prices should be constant.

The second issue you want to connect with the Boss raid and solve all at once. But this is a separate problem:
Players with all units max lvl. Ca 15 players now.
Add 11, usefull lvl of all units now. In this week.
Why?
People like to upgrade.
See how popular are the games that rely on character upgrading
Ca 15 players will soon leave the game, because we do not have anything to upgrade.
We are waiting too long.
You are not ready? You want to introduce new skins first?
You will do it when you will add 12 lvl.
Peoples with high lvl units are your  most valuable players who pay (they paid because we have nothing to pay for now) the most for the game.
Don't force us to leave the game.

5 times solo season winner
2 times second place
The best player ever.

#16 2017-06-13 09:27:45

Dev Julia
Administrator

Azgoth wrote:

Omnidrone, forgot why you created exclusive for clans units?
To give players a new interesting option - Boss Raid.
This is a good and fair system, the chances are equal.

If you transfer exclusive for clans units to boxes, the same day 15 players will have them all at max lvl.
For me it is beneficial, but unjust.

Thanks for the feedback Azgoth

The units will stay in the clan Shop as long as we do not introduce the new units that take their place. We won´t be moving Clan Exclusive units to the clan shop in short times.  A New champion will stay in a Clan Shop for about three months.

The situation that is happening right now - finding only the tokens of the new units when the others are maxed up, will be fixed in the next update.

Thanks for the rest of the feedback, we will be introducing a bigger plan we have for balancing later this week. We will give you more details and open a new discussion about this matter.

#17 2017-06-13 18:01:10

Azgoth

Dev Julia wrote:

The situation that is happening right now - finding only the tokens of the new units when the others are maxed up, will be fixed in the next update.

This has been the case in the past.
There is the same chance of receiving different types of tokens.
Having all units at max lvl, to upgrade the new unit to the max lvl, we will need as many tokens, to upgrade all units from zero to the max lvl.
This in no way solves the problem of redundant tokens. We still will have them.
This problem affects more and more players. They will all be dissatisfied with this solution.

Last edited by Azgoth (2017-06-14 07:21:29)

2 times second place
The best player ever.

#18 2017-06-14 07:44:39

Shikoff

As I previously said on Facebook... Just copying here.

Dear Titan Brawl, please pay more attention to clanshop balance. You have added new clan-totem and new clan-champion, but players need whole life to level up them, the same situation was with old clan champions too, For example, Mort's 1 token price is 50 clan coins, if you are good player and you are member in strong clan, then you can earn about 500-600 clan coins per week (200 from clanbox, 300-400 from boss), it will be 10-12 Mort's tokens per week, respectively 40-48 tokens per month. And when you think Mort's level will be at maximum? After year? Don't you think this is too much? For example, any other totem can be upgraded to level 10 in max 3 months. I know what I talking about, I am playing since 2017 March, most of my champions and totem are level 9 now, some are level 10. And what should I do if I want to use not only one clan champion or totem? What if I want 2, 3 or 4 clan champions? I must spent 2-3 years to level up them to maximum? Don't think this is absurd? Clan champions are very interesting, but players don't want to spend so much time to level up them, that's why clan champions are almost not used in game. And now even if I have earned some clan coins per week, I forced to wait another one week, just because of stupid clanshop rotation, champion which I want to buy will be available only after every two weeks. So, what i want to offer about this.. I think you should add more ways to get clan coins or clan tokens (NOT only buying tokens in shop for money). It would be good if you add some extra clan tokens in clan box every week. For example, it can be 20 tokens for any simple clan champ, 15 - for rare, 10 - for epic. Clan tokens can be added randomly for any clan champions, then players can do exchange between each other. And also you should make possibility to switch champions in clanshops, all existing clan champions (or tokens) must be available in clan shop at any time. Then you will see much more players using clan champions in game. Thank you for your attention.

#19 2017-06-14 08:57:56

Dev Julia
Administrator

Shikoff wrote:

As I previously said on Facebook... Just copying here.

Dear Titan Brawl, please pay more attention to clanshop balance. You have added new clan-totem and new clan-champion, but players need whole life to level up them, the same situation was with old clan champions too, For example, Mort's 1 token price is 50 clan coins, if you are good player and you are member in strong clan, then you can earn about 500-600 clan coins per week (200 from clanbox, 300-400 from boss), it will be 10-12 Mort's tokens per week, respectively 40-48 tokens per month. And when you think Mort's level will be at maximum? After year? Don't you think this is too much? For example, any other totem can be upgraded to level 10 in max 3 months. I know what I talking about, I am playing since 2017 March, most of my champions and totem are level 9 now, some are level 10. And what should I do if I want to use not only one clan champion or totem? What if I want 2, 3 or 4 clan champions? I must spent 2-3 years to level up them to maximum? Don't think this is absurd? Clan champions are very interesting, but players don't want to spend so much time to level up them, that's why clan champions are almost not used in game. And now even if I have earned some clan coins per week, I forced to wait another one week, just because of stupid clanshop rotation, champion which I want to buy will be available only after every two weeks. So, what i want to offer about this.. I think you should add more ways to get clan coins or clan tokens (NOT only buying tokens in shop for money). It would be good if you add some extra clan tokens in clan box every week. For example, it can be 20 tokens for any simple clan champ, 15 - for rare, 10 - for epic. Clan tokens can be added randomly for any clan champions, then players can do exchange between each other. And also you should make possibility to switch champions in clanshops, all existing clan champions (or tokens) must be available in clan shop at any time. Then you will see much more players using clan champions in game. Thank you for your attention.

thanks for adding the comment. That is one of the reason we want to Clan champions to be exclusive for a limited time. What do you think about the proposal?

#20 2017-06-14 10:49:30

Shikoff

Dev Julia wrote:

thanks for adding the comment. That is one of the reason we want to Clan champions to be exclusive for a limited time. What do you think about the proposal?

I think this is not a good idea.

When all clan tokens will be available in common boxes, all clan champions will loose their value and individuality. Will be not interesting and not fair if every new "wooden" player will play with exclusive (previously exclusive) champions. Now new players atleast must a little bit grow up in game, find strong enough clan, earn some clan coins hiting boss and opening clanbox with his clanmates and only then they can buy and level up exclusive clan champions.

My opinion is that existing clan champion system is fair, you don't need to change it totally, only have one problem, even if you have grow up and entered strong clan, clan coins are still earning incredibly slow.

To resolve this problem, I think u should do atleast 2 things with this:
1) Add more possibilities to earn clan coins (or clan tokens), few examples already were mentioned in this discussion, I have offered some ideas too.
2) All existing clan champions must be available in clan shop AT ONE TIME, not ony 3 champs per week. Shouls add scrolling menu in clanshop, or something like that.

But I'm absolutely sure that this will be a wrong decision if you make clan champions exclusive for a limited time.
If exclusive clan champions will be available for everyone on lvl 1, this will be not right.

PS: Azgoth offered very good idea about changing bosses, this idea can be directly connected with clan coins increased earning.

Last edited by Shikoff (2017-06-14 11:31:09)

#21 2017-06-14 15:24:34

Dev Julia
Administrator

Shikoff wrote:
Dev Julia wrote:

I think this is not a good idea.

When all clan tokens will be available in common boxes, all clan champions will loose their value and individuality. Will be not interesting and not fair if every new "wooden" player will play with exclusive (previously exclusive) champions. Now new players atleast must a little bit grow up in game, find strong enough clan, earn some clan coins hiting boss and opening clanbox with his clanmates and only then they can buy and level up exclusive clan champions.

My opinion is that existing clan champion system is fair, you don't need to change it totally, only have one problem, even if you have grow up and entered strong clan, clan coins are still earning incredibly slow.

To resolve this problem, I think u should do atleast 2 things with this:
1) Add more possibilities to earn clan coins (or clan tokens), few examples already were mentioned in this discussion, I have offered some ideas too.
2) All existing clan champions must be available in clan shop AT ONE TIME, not ony 3 champs per week. Shouls add scrolling menu in clanshop, or something like that.

But I'm absolutely sure that this will be a wrong decision if you make clan champions exclusive for a limited time.
If exclusive clan champions will be available for everyone on lvl 1, this will be not right.

PS: Azgoth offered very good idea about changing bosses, this idea can be directly connected with clan coins increased earning.

Are you taking in consideration the fact that the unit will be clan Exclusive for about 3 months before being removed from the shop? All the clan units would available in he clan shop as we would keep a 3 unit cap. all the other units would not be the clan unit.

And when it comes to changes in the boss fights, we are considering making the challenges different every week.

#22 2017-06-14 15:26:02

Dev Julia
Administrator

Azgoth wrote:

4. The price of the Tokens will increase after every purchase.
More coins = more purchases = higher prices
It means that you say: do not attack the boss, because you will not get anything for it.

Prices should be constant.

This is the system that is already in the clan Shop. Price per token remains the same, just with every purchase you have to buy more tokens.

#23 2017-06-14 20:50:37

Azgoth

Yes, the current system is better.
This was a quote from your first post on this topic:

Dev Julia wrote:
  • To prevent abusive behaviors and poor experiences in the matchmaking the price of the Tokens will increase after every purchase, giving all players a fair chance to upgrade their units.

that was explain how it already worked at this time, we did not make any change in the pricing.

Last edited by Azgoth (2017-06-14 20:52:28)

2 times second place
The best player ever.

#24 2017-06-18 13:10:06

Shikoff

Dev Julia wrote:

Are you taking in consideration the fact that the unit will be clan Exclusive for about 3 months before being removed from the shop? All the clan units would available in he clan shop as we would keep a 3 unit cap. all the other units would not be the clan unit.

Yes, I have notice that exclusiveness will disappear only after 3 months.

But I still staying with my opinion, as I previously said, this is not fair if after 3 months every new "wooden" player will have possibility to get champion and level up it quick, while other mature players have spent much more time and used their experience to get same champion.

Actually I don't understand why you need to keep only 3 units in clanshop. Where is the problem to keep all 9, 12, 15 or more just making clanshop scrollable?

#25 2017-06-26 13:36:13

Dev Julia
Administrator

Shikoff wrote:
Dev Julia wrote:

Yes, I have notice that exclusiveness will disappear only after 3 months.

But I still staying with my opinion, as I previously said, this is not fair if after 3 months every new "wooden" player will have possibility to get champion and level up it quick, while other mature players have spent much more time and used their experience to get same champion.

Actually I don't understand why you need to keep only 3 units in clanshop. Where is the problem to keep all 9, 12, 15 or more just making clanshop scrollable?

The Champions will not be available for all the ranks, they will enter the typical circulation of the champions, which means you need to be on certain rank to get this unit.  not only to unlock it, but to collect the tokens.

Which mean that the "wooden" players will be able to collect the units in the clan shop (no matter what their rank is), but the moment the Champion is out of the shop, you will have to be on the correct rank to get upgrade it.

Board footer