#1 2017-06-30 02:28:30

Shankyu

Keiyo clones hitting THROUGH tank.

In one of my recent matches vs Seiko his clones kept hitting my totem even when korang was standing there.

#2 2017-06-30 08:10:54

Dev Julia
Administrator

Re: Keiyo clones hitting THROUGH tank.

Hey Shankyu,

Thanks for reporting, unfortunately the replay is not longer in your battle log, but we will check it out. Do you know if this is happening every-time against Korang?

#3 2017-06-30 09:43:48

Azgoth

Propably it was on your oponnents minions line.
When all units protecting your totem are killed and opponent attack your totem by minions + units you can't protect yourself.
When you will send unit to protect your totem, opponent still atack your totem not this unit. Often even when you kill his minions. You have to push his units.
Of course it's a bug, cause when opponent attack without minions you can protect yourself by your defense units. And they exist to protect yourself.
I reported it 06.05:

"my user ID 1890640.

Look at my battle against #K1NE-Blood.

Why my Rok and Thor didn't protect totem at 1:05?

In 1:08 enemies minions still lived that's reason why his Gordon and Erik
hit my totem.

But later my units should defend him and they didn't do it.

I know there are units who don't protect totem. There are only Keiyo and
Joao. "

Here you have answer which i got:
"jednostki nie zawsze zasłaniaja Totem, to zalezy od ich pozycji. W wielu przypadkach atakujący nie przestanie atakowac totemu nawet jesli pojawi się obok niego inna wroga jednostka."

It means:
Units not always protect your totem, it depends on their position. In many cases the attacker will not stop attacking the totem even if another enemy unit appears next to it."
lol

Last edited by Azgoth (2017-06-30 11:01:06)

5 times solo season winner
2 times second place
The best player ever.

#4 2017-06-30 11:38:48

Dev Julia
Administrator

Yes, this depends on the position of the unit. that´s why I would be very useful if there was the replay of the battle was still available to watch and the information about if this is happening all the time is need to know if a player would notice that in very similar situation Champions act differently.

Board footer