#1 2017-07-18 19:24:26

Jay

How to build a good set of hereoes??

I can't find a god set of heroes, i normally use snuft, rok, thor and a comodin champion like Sabrina, Violet, Grub, Edburt or Eira. Any suggestions?

This game lol

#2 2017-07-18 20:18:45

LAW

Re: How to build a good set of hereoes??

Snuft, rok, thor and sabrina is a great team you can climb the ladder with. If you need any more assistance or help you can join one of the new Big Brawler clans and ask their leaders for advice smile

#3 2017-07-19 11:54:10

TheBiggyBoy

Nerf Thor! xD

I use Sabrina, Chi-Chi and Drok (but sometime I change Drok for Maya). Titan I use is Snuft.
Play games, and every game changing one champion and try to find out what champions is best for you. I see everyone use Thor and Maya...

#4 2017-07-19 18:09:25

RemptorRex

TheBiggyBoy wrote:

Nerf Thor! xD

I use Sabrina, Chi-Chi and Drok (but sometime I change Drok for Maya). Titan I use is Snuft.
Play games, and every game changing one champion and try to find out what champions is best for you. I see everyone use Thor and Maya...

I dont know whats your problem with Thor, but i dont use him since a long time.
My current team is Maya, Korang, Rok and Snuft, Totem is Vort.

#5 2017-07-19 18:49:20

TheBiggyBoy

RemptorRex wrote:
TheBiggyBoy wrote:

Nerf Thor! xD

I dont know whats your problem with Thor, but i dont use him since a long time.
My current team is Maya, Korang, Rok and Snuft, Totem is Vort.

The problem with him is that his special move is to strong.

#6 2017-07-20 18:30:58

Jay

TheBiggyBoy wrote:

Nerf Thor! xD

I agree with you, i use thor but i think it's too strong. I mean look all the replays of all the players almost all of them use thor, i wonder if the developers can see this kind of things becouse when something it's almost in all decks there's something wrong (sorry for my bad english :s)

This game lol

#7 2017-07-20 22:02:04

RemptorRex

Jay wrote:
TheBiggyBoy wrote:

Nerf Thor! xD

I agree with you, i use thor but i think it's too strong. I mean look all the replays of all the players almost all of them use thor, i wonder if the developers can see this kind of things becouse when something it's almost in all decks there's something wrong (sorry for my bad english :s)

Oh Boys sorry but at what rank are you guys.? Seriously Thor was really OP some monthd ago wjere he did SAME dmg as he does now, BUT he had no cd. Menas he could spam his Skill.. Thor isnt the real Problem.. Maya and he is done.

#8 2017-07-20 23:12:03

LAW

The problem with thor is his Special can't be stopped specially when it's above the totem. But then again there's methods to counter him like using brian's special to give your totem more hp, and use other champions to keep him away from the totem.

I would suggest adding a special power to the healers so they make the clouds of thor do only half the damage when a healer walks beside them.

#9 2017-07-21 14:20:48

Jay

RemptorRex wrote:
Jay wrote:
TheBiggyBoy wrote:

Nerf Thor! xD

Oh Boys sorry but at what rank are you guys.? Seriously Thor was really OP some monthd ago wjere he did SAME dmg as he does now, BUT he had no cd. Menas he could spam his Skill.. Thor isnt the real Problem.. Maya and he is done.

Wow i dont know that, it was really broke in the past, now you are right maya it's a huge problem. I think i have more problems countering maya than thor

This game lol

#10 2017-07-21 21:41:56

RemptorRex

Jay wrote:

Wow i dont know that, it was really broke in the past, now you are right maya it's a huge problem. I think i have more problems countering maya than thor

Well yeah Maya is strong. But i bet you dont face Fristor+Gurb that often. +maybe Mort and thats fkin annoying.:D

#11 2017-07-24 15:37:17

Jay

RemptorRex wrote:
Jay wrote:

Well yeah Maya is strong. But i bet you dont face Fristor+Gurb that often. +maybe Mort and thats fkin annoying.:D

Fristor.... Oh fristor, i think fristor should have an hability similar to chi chi only freeze the enemies and dealing damage, because the fact that he can stop an ult move is soooo annoying, or at least increasing the cooldown could be a solution but i dont know...

This game lol

#12 2017-07-24 17:33:53

RemptorRex

Jay wrote:

Fristor.... Oh fristor, i think fristor should have an hability similar to chi chi only freeze the enemies and dealing damage, because the fact that he can stop an ult move is soooo annoying, or at least increasing the cooldown could be a solution but i dont know...

Yeah or maybe lower the freeze time to 3 seconds, but at least i found some "counter" to Fristor. It doesnt work always, but sometimes its pretty awesome.:) (Korang)

Board footer